Xtratime Community banner

WHo is the Player of the Month : March ?

• John Aloisi (Deportivo Alavés) -AUS-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Francisco Yeste (Athletic) -ESP-

• Mateja Kezman (At. Madrid) -SER-

• Martin Petrov (At. Madrid)

• Fernando Baiano (Celta) -BRA-

• Luis Garcia (Espanyol) -ESP-

• Raul Tamudo (Espanyol) -ESP-

• Frederic Kanoute (FC Sevilla) -MAL-

• Veljko Paunovic (Getafe) -YOU-

• Valdo (Osasuna) -ESP-

• Iker Casillas (Real Madrid CF) -ESP-

• Diego Milito (Real Zaragoza) -ARG-

• David Villa (Valencia CF) -ESP-

• Diego Forlan (Villareal CF)-URU-

• Juan Roman Riquelme (Villareal CF)-ARG-

• Cani (Real Zaragoza) -ESP -

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Henrik Larsson for his goals, his intelligence and his great football. For giving his best in every single chance he has and for showing that football stars can also be decent people.

Ustaritz Aldekoaotalora for his great marking, tactical sense and for doing things easily with the ball in his foot, something that might look easy but it´s taken a long time to see at San Mamés. He´s been the best player in the last games for Athletic (10 of the last 12 points) his defending -added to the improvement of the defensive line as a whole- has helped a team that was used to receive a lot of goals to receive few (1 in the last 4 games for example). With Aduriz and Amorebieta a great addition for Athletic in the last months.

Santi Cañizares because even though I completely dislike him I have to admit he´s keeping a horrible Valencia alive in the battle for the CL. When last season it looked like his proffesional times were over he´s shown an incredible improvement this one, the best goalie in the league nowadays.

PD: Mateo please add Ustaritz so I can vote.:)

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
-Larsson... give us the 2nd please :proud:

-Cañizares... hoping he misses the WC because the the bottle of paint for his head falls on his balls and leaves him useles... (his month was great!)

-Aduriz... because he scores goals, because I don't want to vote the same of Txupa... and even I wanted I couldn't spell such a weird name like "Ustrusuiz"... whatever. :D These Basques... do you put the names in a "mega-botellón" or what? :D

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
I havent really watched alot of games or highlights this month but from what i've seen, Canizares stood out the most for me. His form this season is just insane.

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Txupa said:
Ustaritz Aldekoaotalora for his great marking, tactical sense and for doing things easily with the ball in his foot, something that might look easy but it´s taken a long time to see at San Mamés. He´s been the best player in the last games for Athletic (10 of the last 12 points) his defending -added to the improvement of the defensive line as a whole- has helped a team that was used to receive a lot of goals to receive few (1 in the last 4 games for example). With Aduriz and Amorebieta a great addition for Athletic in the last months.
PD: Mateo please add Ustaritz so I can vote.:)
Here it is, go voting for him, I wanted to add him, because it's the Athletic revelation since he played the last 11 games

Carles said:
Nobody really stood out of the lot this month so i voted Henke(Legend) and Cani.
The same for Cani, i put him into the poll, all for voting
:)

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Koeman4 said:
-Aduriz... because he scores goals, because I don't want to vote the same of Txupa... and even I wanted I couldn't spell such a weird name like "Ustrusuiz"... whatever. :D These Basques... do you put the names in a "mega-botellón" or what? :D
Now you have an excuse to make some tourism, see if you learn the pronounciation there.;)

Think that the guy had human charity putting his name and not his lastname in the shirt, charity for all of you having problems to pronounce and also for the poor man in charge of making the name fit into the shirt.:D

PD: In EH we don´t say botellón, you would be accused of 'guiri' for saying that, we say "ir de litros". Although in Bilbao those will always be some chupitos.:tongue:

About all these fashions of the macro-botellones, I´ve received some mails calling for an alternative macro-orgy in Sopela´s beach, that looks far more interesting. (even more if you can bring your litros!) :howler:

Thanks for adding Ustaritz Mateo.

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
Henrik Larsson - for being the best proficional footballer of his age! he plays in his best form and gives 110% to his team, even its his last season with Barcelona.

Torres - "even I hate him" he still gave his team a lot this month, and pushed them into the Europ fight.

Santiago Canizaris - for saving the Penalty from Ronaldo :D HEHE
and saving his team ass a lot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts