0-4 Goal: Giuly - Assist: Xavi

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FC Barcelona9 said:
Why not make a poll?
;) Give me 1 min :D

My vote goes for Samuel Eto'o. 3 goals in 4 matches. Besides, he works a lot for the team, but he's the key player this season, IMO.

Deco came near and also Ronaldinho is going back to his best. :star:

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
Koeman4 said:
;) Give me 1 min :D

My vote goes for Samuel Eto'o. 3 goals in 4 matches. Besides, he works a lot for the team, but he's the key player this season, IMO.

Deco came near and also Ronaldinho is going back to his best. :star:
:thumbsup: well i guess i would choose Eto'o like what you said he is doing really well, Ronaldinho is back i guess he played well tonight and last week against Racing scored in both match. But the most consistent player looking at his goal ratio it will definitly be Eto'o.

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
I am wondering who voted for Giuly? i dont mind it is an opinion but i guess he did well tonight but not through out this month, if we had a poll for the Most Improving Player this month it has to be Giuly...

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
It has to be Samuel Eto'o - again. He's consistent and has scored goals when we've needed them. His work rate is phenomenal and if he continues like this, he will be one of the best (if not the best) strikers in the world. He's not a natural finisher, but he's definitely improving his finishing game by game.

El Pichichi is more than a "crack" :star:

The ever-improving pair of Giuly and Ronaldinho deserve a mention, as well as Puyol, who has been flawless :star:

And add Valdés to that list, too :D When he makes mistakes, then all the "neutral observers" pop up and say how chaotic he is :doh: He has countlessly saved us so many times and in my opinion, he's one the most naturally talented goalkeepers I've ever seen :star:

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
Eto'o is an obvious contender. His exceptional quality ismatched only by his endless potential. Ronaldinho also is coming into form, with 2 goals and an assist.

But I would like to go with Valdes. Even during the Villareal game, he made some class saves. And against Sociedad and Sevilla, he kept us in both games with top class performances.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: to Mighty Victor!

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
it's a very difficult choice!! :cool:

Puyol- Valdes- Eto'o were all excellent this month!! :star:

i'd go with ETO'O and there's no need to explain why :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Some players score 3 goals in one match, but check out, that Eto'o scored the FIRST goal in each game, wich especiallly against Sevilla was crucial. As you said before - his goals were really important. That's why he's the player of January for me.

But there are two other very optimistic factors about Jan. Ronaldinho's ans Giuly's form is rising. Especially Ronnie's. Believe it or not - Ronaldinho will be Player of February! You'll recall my words in a month. :)

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
I agree Voyteck, Ronnie will be the Player of the Month for Feb. As for Jan, I'll vote Etoo for the same reasons as everyone else. Good to see Valdes performing pretty solidly, as well as Ronnie and Giuly regaining form.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Since the beginning of this season, (Eto'o& puyol) have been extermly involoved to an amazing degree in every match for barcelona.Thier effort and consistancy or persistency is really magnificent, so no wonder one of them should win the poll.slightly (Eto'o) has the advantage for his goals.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts