Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's been a long but awesome month for us. There have been many goals, many scorers and many great players. So vote 3-2-1 for the month of January. The match results, scorers and threads are all below.

:)

Roma 1-2 Milan
Scorers: Shevchenko, Shevchenko

Milan 3-1 Reggina
Scorers: Kaka, Kaka, Pirlo

Milan 2-1 Roma
Scorers: Tomasson, Ambrosini

Brescia 0-1 Milan
Scorers: Pancaro

Roma 1-2 Milan
Scorers: Nesta, Tomasson

Milan 5-0 Ancona
Scorers: Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Tomasson, Kaka, Kaka

Milan 2-1 Siena
Scorers: Kaka, Tomasson

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Current Seasonal Standings

113 - Shevchenko
64 - Maldini
49 - Kaka`
36 - Pirlo
35 - Nesta
31 - Gattuso
28 - Dida
6 - Inzaghi
6 - Costacurta
4 - Cafu
2 - Tomasson
2 - Ambrosini
2 - Seedorf
1 - Rui Costa
1 - Pancaro

Player of September: Shevchenko
Player of October: Maldini
Player of November: Shevchenko
Player of December: Kaka`

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
1) Kaka
2) Sheva
3) Tomasson

I'm tempted to put Tomasson as first because for the few minutes he plays, he has a productivity which is simply mindbuggling. He usually plays in average 10-30 minutes a game and that's including the added time and he always scores. Unheard of !!!:eek:

FORZA JDT!!!:star:
FORZA KAKA!!:star:
FORZA SHEVA!!:star:

FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!:proud:

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But Kaka` is still your best San Siro?

3 - Kaka`
2 - Tomasson
1 - Pancaro

Kaka` has been brilliant and scoring lots of goals. Tomasson has also scored a few and considering the time he has played, it's been great. pancaro gets my final vote because he is a reliable defender for us who often goes underrated, and he scored an important winner against Brescia.

·
Registered
279 Posts
3 - JDT --> goals, goals and more goals!
2 - Kaka --> do I need to explain? ;)
1 - Rui Costa --> his first Serie A goal with Milan....many more to come :stuckup:

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
You guys here vote just like the coaches voted for FIFA player of teh year. Goalscoreres, goalscorers and goalscorers ...
How come you avoid voting for Rui is beyond me ...

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
bono said:
You guys here vote just like the coaches voted for FIFA player of teh year. Goalscoreres, goalscorers and goalscorers ...
How come you avoid voting for Rui is beyond me ...
I can only talk for me and I go for what I seen + what i read about the games, where of course what I seen is the more deciding point. But your point is welltaken bono, because I am not sure everyone here has actually seen the games. I seen 2,5 games only which is a bit to little.

I didn't think Kaka deserved to get player of the month last month, several players CLEARLY outperformed him. But this month he has been both performing and scoring. Pirlo is growing all the time and gets more and more assists too. Been one of our best in the games I seen. then it came to my third choice, which was the hard one (altough it can also be discussed wether one of these could rival Pirlo...). It was between Sheva, Dida, Rui and JDT.

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Good!

May be we should set a rule, similar to teh one in teh Politics Forum, that you cannot post your top three without giving arguments for teh choice you made.

A?

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
Ok.

Kaka has been phenomenal throughout the month of january, scoring beauties at will, Shevchenko scored the vital brace that turned our season around and Dida - conceided only 3 goals in 6 Serie A matches and saved our arse against Siena.

Tomasson, Pancaro, Rui and Pirlo deserve more than an honourable mention though but we can only pick three.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
3-JDT (A lot of heart, excellent goalscorer and a mature professional)
2-Kaka (Wonder kid, unbelievable talent)
1-Dida ( IMO the best keeper in the world, very underrated)

Sheva was crucial too, same goes for Rino, Maldini and Nesta!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts