Xtratime Community banner

Who has been Villareal's player of the month?

• 7. Guayre, Antonio

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 19. Senna, Marcos

• 3. Arruabarrena, Rodolfo

• 14. Font, Hector

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who has been Villareal's player of the month?

They have just enjoyed their best month of the liga campaign so far, with stunning results and some scintillating, free-flowing football. Villareal have picked up 12 points from a possible 12, scoring an incredible 14 goals in the process.

*Villarreal 3-0 Barcelona
*Levante 2-4 Villarreal
*Villarreal 3-1 Valencia
*Real Sociedad 0-4 Villarreal

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Roman!

·
Registered
867 Posts
I voted for Roman too.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Riquelme, but because he's obviously going to win this one I voted for Forlán, since he deserves a mention too :star:

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Never understimate the importance of those who aren't: Ballesteros (I know he is not there anymore, but if you followed Villareal as I did, the suppose symbol, was a tribunero de madera and mala leche, that had great guilt in sinking Villa many times), Jose Mari, those gems make a great contribution keeping their arses far from Villareal regular players...

·
18,041 Posts
I hope Fonts plays more...

·
Registered
890 Posts
IMO both Forlan & Riquelme deserve that title... although I voted for Diego... IMO he has showed to all that sceptics who condemned him while playing in MUFC...;)

·
18,041 Posts
Anoten a Roman para Febrero..and mArzo...and Abril...and so on...show me a playmaker that articipates more than 50 minutes per game, that creates a prom of three or four assists per game as minum, that has flair, fundaments, and can have this level for seasons..and you will show me Roman!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts