Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you think is the player of the month for December?

IMO its only a choice between Scholesy who has been absolutely superb, and Giggsy who has been great in the last 4 weeks.
Even, though Scholesy has been in a superb goal scoring run, I will choose Giggsy, because when he performs like he is doing now, we are a totally different team. His form now, reminds me of the Giggsy of the 90s :proud: , hopefully he keeps it up :thmbup: .

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Good call Drito but i'm gonna have to go for Scholesy. He has been in the sh*tter for months prior to his goalscoring splurge and that was painful for me to see. Such a fantastic player, who is at his peak now, to be struggling to get a pissy goal to shut all them wankers up. I am absoloutly delighted that he is 'back' and turning matches for United. :proud:

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
i cant decide between the two really... but a special call for keano, whos been superb too..its great, within this last month or so, all the old boys are pulling it together

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Actually our three old guards have been brilliant for us in December. Although Scholes has been banging in the goals and Keane has been colossal in midfield, I will go with Giggs. Its absolutely fantastic to see Giggs going on those mesmerising runs after such a long time. I really hope he keeps it up.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Rio too, no real surprised your season started when he returned also before his ban you were on course for the EPL. No coincedence.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Im gonna have to go with scholes. He's been on fantastic form, and that goal on sunday just proves it. His record in the last few weeks speaks for itself.

Giggs was wonderful on boxing day and certainly deserved another goal. Rio has been playing well too, but scholes wins it for me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
a real toss-up between scholesy and giggsy for me.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
the villa game did it for me..... GIGGS

·
Registered
13 Posts
interista,i meant the player of the month for december is between scholesy and giggsy.

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Scholes

·
Registered
897 Posts
:star: Scholes :star: and :star: Giggsy :star: have both been awesome this month, but i'll go for Giggsy :strong: because I always felt that Scholesey would return to form but Giggs has played better than i've seen him play for years :proud: . If he keeps up this kind of form the board will seriously have to consider offering him an improved contract extension.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Scholesy has been a huge influence on the rest of the team. my vote goes to him:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts