(Terry own goal)
Goal: Eto'o Assist: Marquez

Zaragoza 0-2 FC Barcelona

Goal : Ronaldinho (PK)
Goal: Larsson Assist: Eto'o

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Marquez, Puyol, Deco or Messi. Actually i think Marquez outshined the others a bit, very stabil. Marquez is my choice this month.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
It's between Márquez and Messi for me.

Tough decision for me, but I'm going to go with Messi, the other world's best player :thumbsup:

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
Marquez - absolutely solid this month. Plus a nice assist to Eto'o agasint Chelsea.

Messi also had a great month. Keep up the good work Messiah!

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's tough call between Puyol and Marquez.
Both have been exceptional this month. Gonna give it to the "Kaiser" this time :star:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Today against Zaragoza, Marquez had the ball, and Militio was right in front of him, Marquez did an awesome thing, by putting the ball high up over Militio's head, and then he got the ball from the other side, right from behind Militio.
It took a second, I think nobody noticed it, I screamed, HOW THE HELL DID HE DO THAT? Even Ronaldinho and Messi can't do this!

Aside from this, I think Messi is our player of the month! lol!
I actually think they both are, that's why I am not going to vote :)

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
CarlosMiguel said:
Anybody else think Larsson deserves some votes. HE has been such a great revulsive influence in some key matches, especially the last two.
I was about to say the same thing.
He seems to have recovered his killer instinct and he looked very sharp everytime he came in in the last few games.
Definetely deserves some votes.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Larsson got my vote :D No surprises there then, lol.

Seriously though, the guy has sat on the sidelines awaiting his chance and has grabbed it with both hands.

·
Registered
263 Posts
CarlosMiguel said:
Anybody else think Larsson deserves some votes. HE has been such a great revulsive influence in some key matches, especially the last two.
I agree, especially coming of the bench Larsson adds a whole new element to our game. I will be sad to see him go.

·
Registered
476 Posts
My vote goes to Larsson who contributed a lot this month, not only by scoring but also by turning some important games inte victory by hard and intelligent work.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
I think Edmilson played at his peak this month.

I can see unlimited confidence from Rijkaard. Opponent's attacks break at his legs, and he flickingly initiates ours... Add to this his versatility, DM, CM, CD, and even SW are all positions he can fill easily! What a tactical joker for Rijkaard he is!

I think he was a key player (alongside Marquez) in matches like Chelsea and Zaragoza, he is a high class midfielder with great caliber.

I totally agree that this is the month of Marquez, Messi, and Larsson! But you already acknowledged their excellence, so I picked Edmislon as a sign of gratitude! Well done Edmilson!

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
Good point, Edmilson has been good at his position this past month and deserves an honorable mention.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts