Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Warnock

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I started this a couple of months back and it sort of stopped during my little hiatus. So I want to get it started again.

December was so far the best month in our season. Great victories against Spurs by the youngsters/reserves & by the seniors against Olympiakos, although a little soured by Carsley's goal in the derby.

In a run of 8 games in all competitions, we lost only once, drew twice (one to a last minuted goal) and won the rest. We scored a psychologically boosting victory against an early season fellow UCL place contender, and dragged ourselves back up into contention for the last UCL qualification spot.

We scored a healthy 15 goals, letting in 6. We have never conceded more than two in those games and only on one occasion did we failed to come back from 1 behind.

Here's the games we played:
Dec 1 Tottenham 1 - 1 Liverpool (4-3 on penalties)
Dec 4 Aston Villa 1 - 1 Liverpool
Dec 8 Liverpool 3 - 1 Olympiakos
Dec 11 Everton 1 - 0 Liverpool
Dec 14 Liverpool 1 - 1 Portsmouth
Dec 19 Liverpool 3 - 1 Newcastle
Dec 26 West Brom 0 - 5 Liverpool
Dec 28 Liverpool 1 - 0 Southampton

So send in your condidates for player of the month for December now, and I, respectfully request the favour of the FMs here to turn this into a poll :shades:

Cheers guys. YNWA.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So far...

Dudek.......-5
Kirkland......0

Finnan........0
Carra..........1
Hyppia........0
Traore........0
Josemi........0
Raven.........0
Whitbread....0
Henchoz......0

Garcia.........0
Gerrard........0
Alonso.........0
Riise............0
Kewell.........0
Hamann........0
Nunez..........0
Biscan..........0
Diao.............0

Baros............0
Sinama..........0
Mellor............0

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
who have u voted for karma?

EDIT:// nevermind just seen Carragher votes go up to 2, presume that was you. :thmbup: for voting Mr. Liverpool, JC- Jamie Carragher not Jeesus Christ.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
I couldn't decide between Gerrard and Riise. I decide for Riise cuz I'm sure the rest will vote for Gerrard :)

·
Registered
300 Posts
gerrard is simply the best this season and all the times he has played has been beautiful to watch.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I went for Riise, Rafa putting him Left midfield inspired us on the left side having Kewell out through injury and what a change it proved to be.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So far its our Captain Marvel and his blockbusters that is leading with the Flying JAR close behind.

This poll's open to all, and I hope ther are many non-Pool fans who voted in as well. Its always good to get some perspective from the outside.

13 more days folks, 13 more days....

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ladies & Gentleman,

I present to you, our player, or rather players of the month for the month of December:

Steven Gerrard & Jamie Carragher!!!

The best month of our season so far is rightfully spearheaded by the two players that have been associated with the spirit of the club ever since they have graced the pitch in red. If there's anyone who has pivotal in the great month of December for us, it can't be anyone besides these two.

COngrats, and thanks to all who have supported this thread!

YNWA mates!

:shades:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts