Goal: Ronaldinho (PK) - PK provoked by Ronaldinho

FC Barcelona 2-1 Levante UD
Goal: Deco
Goal: Eto'o

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My vote goes to Deco. I think that he has been the one that has took the responsability in the team in our worst month so far. Great in defense, as always, but also givinf a lot in attack. He's definitely proving his value, a real "crack". :star:

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
it's hard to choose between eto'o and deco,both had a great month!!
deco is still improving and he's becoming an instrumental player in the team,his hard work is just incredible!! :thmbup:
eto'o also scores important goals(like yesterday) and is proving that he was worth every penny!!
my vote go for :star: ETO'O :star: !!

·
Registered
264 Posts
me too my vote goes to Etoo this guy is wonderful since his arrival he has made a great impact with his great goals despite playing as one striker and behind him is Roonie

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,659 Posts
Once again it has to be Etóo. Hate to brag but have been able to go live recently what with a season ticket holder working nights and his contribution looks much better than on the telly

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
Definitely Deco for December. It was obvious that the Barca squad was severely tired and worn out, but Deco took hold and without him, we would have really hit a bad patch. He saved us a couple of times and is a great bridge between defense and attack. Great month for Deco!

Iniesta started well when he came on to replace Giuly, but his performances, especially against Valencia and Levante were quite sub-par. Etoo deserves some praise as well.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
I voted Deco because he carried the team this month.

It wasn't a great month for anyone IMO. I could have voted Iniesta, he wasn't very spectacular but showed his quality even as a winger with 2 goals and an assist. Or Eto'o, just confirmed the great player that he is. Or Valdés, if it wasn't for that red card vs Valencia I would have voted him.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Maybe because of my eccentricity im trying to stand out with my vote :smileani: :tongue: ....im going for Rafa Marquez.

I know the position hes playing in isnt new to him but my god its obvious for everyone to see how crucial he is for us playing the important defensive midfield role because against Levante we really struggled with out him.

His performances have gone from strength to strength and hes proving what a class act he is. He scored that wonderful free-kick against Getafe and has also been heavily involved in starting many of the teams attacking moves.

Oh and if could just give a special mention to the fans...they also deserve an award because they have been amazing in the last 2 home games...They have been our 12th player with out a doubt!

·
Registered
580 Posts
So Ronaldinho wins an award which you use as basis to call him the greatest player in the world, and you're not voting for him?!

:drunk:

·
“Més que un club”
1,359 Posts
It's definetely between Deco and Eto'o.

I voted for Deco because I think he's more vital to the team and has kept us together in these last few matches.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
It has got to be deco, his will to win and not be beaten at any cost has proven vital for all the season and not just for this month, Coming to barca has made him a better player no dout about it, he has a job to do for the team and not just to freely roam around like the player he was at porto, and mite i add his defensive side proves vital in breaking up the oppostions attack

Well played Deco, FORCA BARCA!!!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Deco is my pick, hes been exellent every game commiting all the tackles and helping both the defence and the offence. Hes the one who does all the dirty work, steals the ball and delivers it to the offence. Although we can hardly notice him in games, he is an exellent player. When he comes to attack his finishing touches are sensational. I wish Rijkard puts him in a more attacking role after the break.

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
My vote went to Deco....although I felt it should have been Eto'o afterall he ended our great year with a goal, thus winning the match for us. But Decos hard work, on both ends, made me vote for him.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts