Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has to be Simone Inzaghi doesn't it?
I mean he's scored 13 goals in total this season, thus making him our second leading goalscorer. Of course there is Salas, but Inzaghi has proved his worth and it is a great credit to himself that he has proved he is good enough for Serie A.
Other players, dunno. Verón - outstanding at times, other times, average.

------------------
Soccer predictions, win $500... http://www.europeanfooty.com

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Veron was the best lazio player this season...his impact on the team was not compared to anyone else, except for nesta, but nesta was injured alot so he cant be named the best player the whole season.

·
Registered
14,067 Posts
Simone Inzaghi? Come on, he played very little in the autumn. And he hasn't scored that much anyway. With the level of our midfield compared to forwards, there's no way a striker should be our player of the season.

I agree with Pierre. Player of the season is Nedved. Nobody has been as consistently brilliant this season.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
37,941 Posts
Inzaghi sure has a lot of potential, but to name him 'player of the season'
would be to much honour based on his performence. Salas of course
is our leading scorer, but he hasn't been very effective lately. So I would
have to choose Veron. He does a great job and has been very consitent
throughout the entire season.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Marchegiani saved us a lot of times
Pancaro saved us against Inter two times, and had a lot of nice assists
Nesta has been outstanding the whole season
Sensini did a great job when Almeyda was injured.
Nedved is really on form at the moment
Simeone is a fighter we need, and he scored some important goals.
Veron is just terrific sometimes
Inzaghi scores a lot

it´s a tough task :) :)

FORZA LAZIO

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't want to sound too negative.
But some of you don't really remember this season, Veron great the whole season? Sorry if I missed him but where was he he during the whole January and the whole February and a part of March ??

Inzaghi has played the latest part of the season, and can't be the player of the season.

Nesta injured a lot this season?? That was last season. This year Nesta was injured 3-4 weeks a month ago. I wouldn't say that he has been injured most time of the season...
And as usual our captain has proved why he is the best defender in the world.

Nedved, currently in fantastic form and has been very good through the whole season. Eriksson has always used him although he is a non Eu player and that should mean he has played very well.

Simeone has been great.... from February.

I would say that Nesta has been our best player this season. But maybe the fact that we are so used to see him play so great, have made us all to forget all the great things he makes. So my vote would also go to Nedved because he plays with his heart and gives everything in every game. Then he is very skillful too :)

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Nedved is the best player of the year for sure! Veron and Nesta come close behind, but I´d never use word consistent when discussing Veron, Nesta is the most influential for Lazio whenever he´s fit! In Verons case he´s invisible for many parts of the season, these kind of players (skilled, creative playmakers) tend to lose the picture sometimes, maybe because of man-marking and there´s no doubt every team that plays against Lazio thinks about Veron before the match! But all credit to whole team for making this a season to remember whether Lo Scudetto is won or not!!!

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
First of all, I think ALL players have contributed a lot to the team this season, and all of them earn my respect.
But, if I HAVE TO choose ONE player, though that's not an easy task, I'll go for Nedved. Not only he has shown excellent performance, but also his goals have been decisive, and he's really kept up the spirit of the team. His words about us not giving up, etc. have shown his dedication to the team. So Nedved is my choice.
Then again, Veron and Nesta have also impressed me very much as well. I could go on mentioning the names of all the players, actually...

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well what a tough one Lazio is a total team effort like the hole team plays together to win games and i dont know
Nesta had so many injuries but when hed played no one could get threw sinsia is incredible i dont know id really have to say Simone Inzaghi he is the most determined and most improved player of the year he carried lazio threw Champions League (next year theyll win it!)
when club morale was down he still played strong i think Simone Inzaghi deserves it

------------------
Kerem Tirmandi

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i think...veron is player of the season...but i give a credit to nedved,salas inzaghi etc for saving us from the danger and give us to become a champion this season

FoRZa LaZio

·
Registered
120 Posts
Simeone!!

Although he hasn't played most of the games and many times he started from the bench, when he appeared on the pitch he has given the team great spirits and has made some decisive goals so far.

As AngeloB say, Nesta hasn't missed the games as many times as other posters say here, compared with the last season. But he hasn't been there with Lazio in several important games where they had to struggle for life, such as the games against Chelsea, Roma, Juve, Valencia and Fiorentina...too many. So, I can't mention him as the best player of this season.
However, when he is all right, he usually plays in great ways. I agree with AngeloB in that we are so used to see him play so great that we all tend to forget all the great things he makes. I appreciate Nesta that he's constantly great every season.

Forza Lazio!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
I forgot to write my opinion about Veron.

I believe, he IS one of the best players of Lazio, when it comes to the abilities and contributions he 's shown in a lot of games.
But I hesitate to mention him as the man of THIS SEASON.
Because I can't forget how he had been poor, sometimes incrediblly terrible, through January and Februyary. That gave the team a lot of damage. I haven't often seen any player being so poor as he had been for as long as two months.

Don't get me wrong. Veron is one of my favorite players. I'm looking forward to seeing him playing great constantly through the season next year.
Of course, I hope him to show all he really has and lead Lazio to victories in the rest games of this season.

Forza Veron!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
also my vote goes to nedved. He has been playing an awesome games lately. I mean, look at his goal against Inter... He is DA MEN !

FORZA LAZIO !!!
FORZA (injured) MIHAJLOVIC !!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
You all keep mentioning names, Veron, Nesta, Simeone, Lombardo(ULTRA LAZIALE), etc...

My vote goes to that player which, on Tuesday nights, Wednesday nights, Thursday nights, Saturday and Sunday, put on that BIANCOCELESTE, sometimes yellow, and sometimes Black jersey, went on the field and played sometimes 10 minutes, at times 45, and sometimes 90 minutes of football for our one and only LAZIO!!!
CUORE E PASSIONE!!!

That's my player of the season!!

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
I cant answer that, really....

Veron and Nedved..both would deserve the title

I go for Verved.. :)

------------------
Futbol de America Latina:
http://www.geocities.com/jwf1200/

·
Registered
198 Posts
nedved was the most stable in performence this season...in many games he has beem decisive and he never gives up>>>veron and nesta must go right behind him i guess>>

forza nedved :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts