Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of weeks ago on Soccernet, they said that Juve had signed a midfielder from At Madrid. He is either Croation, Yugo or Cheq (can't spell it). He plays in the national team. Does anyone know who he is, is he good and has he signed. Actually his name starts with 'B', Beilbj something like that.

------------------
CUG

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
His name is Radek Bejbl or something like that! :) Dunno I think we have signed him already. Think I read somewhere. My memory is seriously ******d :)
anyways think we signed him on free transfer .

B

·
0 Posts
his name is beibl and he is from chech republic. he is not a quality for juve but is a good midfielder.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Radek Bejbl hasn't been signed. Juve has obtained first right on him through his agent. Apparently Bejbl is a Juve fan, and if Ancelotti and Moggi want's, they can have him from next season. He'll be free as his contract expires in June 2000.
Personally I think Juve will use this option in the charachteristically screwd Moggi way- meaning that Bejbl will never wear the black/white, but will be used as a trade item (sort of like the NBA draft system). It doesn't cost us anything, and Juve can only proffit from the arrangement, so all power to Bejbl for being a Juve fan :) :) :).

Ciao.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
all i know is that radek bejbl is a juve fan and hope we signed him when atletico goes to
division 2.
but anyway he's agreat player and plays for czech national team.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Believe me Glen,after you see Beijbl in the europian Championship you will PRAY Moggi to keep him at Juve.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

F

·
0 Posts
I think its about time that juve got a classy player on free transfer especially if its someone like bebjl who i saw in the match against deportivo he is definatly a great player

1 - 7 of 7 Posts