Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been my 'witty comment' (which isn't funny) for a while but why don't we play him, I mean I cannot re-call him making really bad mistakes??? If this is the case why do we play Cygan ???

I can see quite a few positives if we gave him a game.

1. He's 24 meaning he can be with us for the next 10-16 years
2. He's been here for a while and has trained with David Seaman
3. He's English. I'm not racist but with the new law coming in he'll be handy.

To carry on my previous case Further, Alumnia made mistakes and eventually has improved why can't Wenger do the same with Taylor.

I beg to propose :cool: :D.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Wenger obviously thinks he's the worst keeper out of the three, i think Wenger even rated Stack higher.

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
I wouldn't mind seing Taylor getting picked again but it wont happen I'm afraid to say :(
It's just to look how Wenger has acted with the keeper-situation over this and the recent season, appearantly something with Taylor makes Wenger dislike him...
That's the only explanation it seems, because, as far as I know, just like you Umarnino, he hasn't made any fatal mistake that deserves to be punished in this way.

Well, well...I hope Taylor leaves soon, for his sake that's the best. If he left now he still could manage to become something big.

·
63,337 Posts
_Eight_Ball_ said:
Seems very similar to Upson's situation
yeah he is injury prone like Matty was, don't know if he's as talented as Upson though, he was hot and cold in his matches for us whereas Matty played a few blinders.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
taylor is not good enough to be no.1. Just get a new 'keeper :rollani:

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice avatar Kalo (LOL)

But guyz at the beginning of the 03/04 season there was alot of speculation that taylor or lehmann would be no. 1. I still believe Wenger should give him a chance, if not he should move like wakky said.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
he is injury prone.

That's the only reason I can see to why Wenger isn't giving him a new chance. It's gotta be damn frustrating for him though to have to be behind what has to be one of the worst keepers in Europe this season. Yes, I’m talking about the Spanish disaster who gives me a tummy ache whenever I hear or read his name :wallbang: .

·
63,337 Posts
Taylor was on loan when Almunia was in the team, but apparently Almunia loks good in training.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's worrying Jern :scared: If Alumnia looks good in training Taylor must be shit!!! LOL but really that's normally what it comes down to I don't see Wenger being bias against Taylor it must be the injuries.

BTW. where was taylor on loan??

·
63,337 Posts
Twayka said:
do u guys really think hes good enough?
I don't no, he's a decent 3rd choice but i think it is wrong to keep him, he could have a decent career with West Ham or Barnsley.

·
Registered
886 Posts
It doesn’t really make much sense to take our rivals no 2 and make him our no 1 but I’d agree that he’s a quality keeper, So who knows, Maybe he could prove Chelsea that they were wrong in dropping him if he comes to us.

·
63,337 Posts
what about MARK BOSNICH !!! ?? he is as fit as ever and is ready to come back to the EPL. :eekani:

·
63,337 Posts
khimik said:
Bosnich's kicking is worse than Lehmann's is.
well his kicking aint all that, but his all round game was pretty good, but has he still got it ? :shades:

surely he's good enough for a trial ?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts