Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you know, for the past championship the last two teams relegated automatically ( UMT and Ploiesti relegated ), while the teams that finished on the 3rd and 4th places played a two legged play-off.

The play offs matches were: Cimentul Focsani-Sportul and Farul-Baia Mare.

After the two legs, both Sportul (yeah! :D) and Farul will remain in Divizia A after the following results

Leg 1

Cimentul Focsani 0-3 Sportul
Farul 1-0 Baia Mare

Leg 2

Sportul 2-1 Cimentul Focsani
Baia Mare 0-0 Farul

:)

I am glad to see that the cradle of our most talented young players (Sportul) remained in Divizia A! Hurray!

·
Registered
240 Posts
I'm glad that these two teams remained in Divizia A, because they are teams that always play soccer, and not something else. Add to that the fact that they are full of young players who deserve the chance to play in the first Divizion. Think about Cristocea,Liviu Mihai, Curca-Farul or Bucur, Lazar, Mazilu-Sportul.

·
International
9,682 Posts
There's not much to say about it. I wasn't really nervous because Farul or Sportul are miles away compared to the B teams. [and I've seen both teams last year while in B so I know what I'm saying].

I've been to the first leg of the Farul game, where we've won 1-0 and it was really frustrating. We've hit the post three times, about 6 alone vs. the goalie situations missed plus a penalty kicked missed by Liviu Mihai [if Farul would have lost the playoff then I don't think Liviu would have still played for Farul]. Baia Mare played nothing, Fieni as well. The fans were really angry on the team finishing and most of them whistled the team, then they have forced the team to come back from the locker room, they have whistled some more and then they've started to applaude and cheer them for the away game. Pretty strange.

These things are useless... they should just make a 12 teams league.

My next season wishes are directed towards the defence especially. We should sell all the central defenders and that idiot of Popete and get two quality central defenders, a quality right defender, one more clear mind in the middle and a good left midfielder plus another quality striker. But the main problem is the defence. And it's urgent.

I'd like: Curt, Carabas, [pretty impossible, eh?], Marincau [maybe], Vascko, Grigorie [impossible, probably], Gherbezan, Placinta and some others. And maybe Covrig, Ceahlaul second goalie. He played for Farul two years ago half season on loan. He was fantastic.

Regards,
David

1 - 4 of 4 Posts