Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As Hapoel PT and Ashdod were not given the license to play in Europe next season due to old debts, it now seems that if Ashdod finish third, the team that ends up 4th will take its place in the UEFA Cup. If Mac. Petah Tikva wins the cup, the other UEFA Cup spot will go to the 5th place team, if that team will be Hapoel Petah Tikva then the 6th placed team will get into the UEFA Cup!

Confusing? Very. :D

A reminder for the current standings

Code:
3. SC Ashdod 29 46 - 40 46 
4. Bnei Yehuda 29 37 - 39 41 
5. Hapoel Nazarat-Eilit 29 37 - 40 39 
6. Hapoel Petah Tikva 29 34 - 37 38 
7. Beitar Jerusalem 29 35 - 37 37 
8. Maccabi Tel-Aviv 29 25 - 35 35 
9. Hapoel Tel-Aviv 29 24 - 29 33
Yes, even Hapoel Tel Aviv has a shot in making Europe if this happens. lol.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Green-Army said:
BEITAR IN UEFA????? all i can say is watch out europe

I wouldn't talk Mr. Maccabi Haifa...
Beitar has a good performance in Europe. Sure you took the spotlight..but no more :D

Beitar had some good games, esepcailyl in the faroe islands and ofcourse FC Rangers..

·
Registered
40 Posts
Kappa21 said:
I wouldn't talk Mr. Maccabi Haifa...
Beitar has a good performance in Europe. Sure you took the spotlight..but no more :D

Beitar had some good games, esepcailyl in the faroe islands and ofcourse FC Rangers..
Thats great :thumbsup:
id love beitar to make europe, but when i said watch out europe, i was talking about the beitar fans. do you all remember the "friendly" between beitar and south korea....id love to see their fans travel to europe and europeans come to tedi...very interesting :shades:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Green-Army said:
Thats great :thumbsup:
id love beitar to make europe, but when i said watch out europe, i was talking about the beitar fans. do you all remember the "friendly" between beitar and south korea....id love to see their fans travel to europe and europeans come to tedi...very interesting :shades:

Be ready to be overwhelmed by the kurdis :D

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ashdod and PT are still planning to appeal against this decision but if it stands then places 4 and 5 will lead to next season's UEFA Cup and Intertoto repsectively.

There are 3 teams fighting over these 2 tickets after Yesterday's results:

Code:
4. Hapoel Nazarat-Eilit 30 40 - 40 42 
5. Bnei Yehuda TA 30 38 - 41 41 
6. Beitar Jerusalem 30 37 - 38 40 
7. Hapoel Petah Tikva 30 35 - 40 38

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Beitar Has A Ticket To Europe :)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ashdod's appeal has been accepted so UEFA Cup it is for them unless they drop from 3rd...

Well we still have the Intertoto! :)

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Raanan said:
Well we still have the Intertoto! :)

INTER CRAP!!!
Its useless!

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's true I guess but actually it's not a bad chance if you take it serious enough because most of the others don't take this serious either. ;) Also I heard they want to change the system soon but it won't happen next season I guess.

Anyway I've done some checking on the UEFA site and the draw for the Israeli represenative goes like this:

* First round: Israel represenative vs a Bosnian team (2 legs, 18/19.7, 25/26.6)
* The winner of the first round tie vs Czech Republic's 2nd Intertoto represenative (2-3.7,9/10.7)
* Third round: The winner of the Isr/Bos-Czech. vs a team from the Netherlands (16-17.7,23.7)

Certainly a very tough draw.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts