Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
My first european game live and I enjoyed it. Benfica scored from a keeper error. The keeper tried to clear the ball from outside the 18 yards area. He mis-kicked and the ball set nicely for the striker. Beira Mar also had a glorious chance to equalise. I don't know how they missed that one. Pretty even match with Benfica having a slight upper hand. There were like 20 Beira Mar fans. Shame on the locals.

I was in the lift with Benfica players. I couldn't believe I was on the lift with Saviola.

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
was only able to watch 15m of the game, but enough to see our goal...so so funny the way the goalie hits that ball :howler:

on the local fans, it's true, they have surely the worst fanbase of the 1st league

now how the hell did you manage to be in the lift with them?:D talk about being lucky lol

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My first european game live and I enjoyed it. Benfica scored from a keeper error. The keeper tried to clear the ball from outside the 18 yards area. He mis-kicked and the ball set nicely for the striker. Beira Mar also had a glorious chance to equalise. I don't know how they missed that one. Pretty even match with Benfica having a slight upper hand. There were like 20 Beira Mar fans. Shame on the locals.

I was in the lift with Benfica players. I couldn't believe I was on the lift with Saviola.

That's awesome that you got to see your first European game, glad it was the mighty SLB.

But what do you mean by "lift"?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts