1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Back to league play after a brief stop.
Players called up:
Keepers: Artur and Eduardo.

Defense: Maxi Pereira, Luisão, Garay, Jardel and Emerson.

Mid: Rúben Amorim, Javi García, Matic, Aimar, Witsel, Gaitán, Bruno César and Nolito.

Forwards: Saviola, Cardozo, Nélson Oliveira e Rodrigo.

JJ calling both Rodrigo and Nelson Oliveira to sit the bench:thumbsup:

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Unbelievable. After this festival from Duarte Gomes I hope you will never open your mouth about how Porto gets easy penalties from the refs. :howler:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
3 penalties in one half.

What a complete joke, yet we'll hear that it's Porto who gets all the PKs. :rollani:

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Does anyone remember the referee last year that also gave out three penalties in one half or a game last season when Benfica were playing..I believe it was Beira Mar, can't remember now.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Does anyone remember the referee last year that also gave out three penalties in one half or a game last season when Benfica were playing..I believe it was Beira Mar, can't remember now.
Yes, that was Benfica's win over Beira Mar in the first round last season.

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
If three penalties exist they should be given, even if they happen in a period of 5 minutes but in this case only the first one was a good call. The second and third ones are absolute howlers. What a complete joke. :dielaugh:

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
what are you laughing at?
I'm laughing at the guy that spends half of his time complaining about how Porto robs their way into their titles and at the same time is incapable to recognize one of the most unbelievable robberies favouring his club that I've seen in the last years. This is like a trip to the good ol' times of Salazar. :D

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm laughing at the guy that spends half of his time complaining about how Porto robs their way into their titles and at the same time is incapable to recognize one of the most unbelievable robberies favouring his club that I've seen in the last years. This is like a trip to the good ol' times of Salazar. :D
I just told you that I just got in and didn't see anything yet, I will look at the game later on.

How do you want me to talk about something that I haven't seen? :howler: get outta here man.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
killa, just admit if this was Porto getting 3 PKs, you'd be in the Porto forum bitching and crying without even needing to see the actual footage.

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
didnt watch the game, but if the penalties were for real, whats the problem?

there could have been 10 penalties as far as i'm concerned, as long as they were rightfully called

the issue on penalties, players expelled etc etc is how rightful the decisions are, not the amount of fouls taken or cards given

apparently nobody saw the game here....?

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The only footage I was able to get was from the Benfica site, first penaly is a penalty, the second looks very iffy and the third looks like it hit the dude's face, they only have one angle but i'm sure there'll be more put here tomorrow.

I HOPE we did rob them after what happen to us last year :D

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
See Post #18 where I told you what I thought about the penalties.

the last two weren't In my modest opinion, however where were these 3 monkeys a year ago when we were robbed in Guimaraes?

I wish JJ would get on that interview and say "yeah we got robbed last year and this year and got a taste of what it feels like, up yours" :howler:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts