Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Crazy start to the game, Academica look completely lost.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Penalty called in Academica's favor in the 25th minute.

A cross into the box, Maxi jumps and elbows Makelele straight in the back of the head.

It was a foul, but personally... that was outside the box.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Cisse scores the PK. 1-0 Academica.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
1-0 for the estudantes at half-time.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Stupid ass Galo. :D

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Another penalty.

Helder Cabral taken down in the box by Garay/Jardel together.

Not sure about that one either. Close call, there was contact on the ball.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
2-1 Academica in the 69th minute. Wilson Eduardo, on loan from Sporting, puts away the PK.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Nice goal from Lima. 2-2 in the 86th minute.

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Very exciting game even if not really very well played. Benfica was unlucky not to score from those early chances but Académica defended extremely well before and after being reduced to 10 men. I think in all the potentially polemic decisions the ref was right: all the penalties existed and the sending off is correct.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Garay really classless in the post game interview... doesn't answer the question asked of him, gives some crybaby response, and then walks away as the reporter is trying to ask the 2nd question.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
JJ: "O que aconteceu aqui hoje foi uma vergonha" :D

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Garay really classless in the post game interview... doesn't answer the question asked of him, gives some crybaby response, and then walks away as the reporter is trying to ask the 2nd question.
I don't think he walked away. The tv reporter said that he was dragged from there by someone from Benfica. No wonder as what he said about the ref, in any serious country, would grant him a suspension. The same thing goes for his coach who just did exactly the same in the post-match interview. Pure class, as always.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Both you Trolls should understand that at least the second penalty is a joke and a slap in the face to someone who is actually trying to work had to win a game, Garay touches the ball and the other guy runs into him after, I'm sure that "Tribunal D'ojogo" will call it exactly as i call it tomorrow because the image is clear.
As for claiming that "if it was in another country bla bla bla", Sporting did nothing more than and is currently still complaining about the refs, as for the team up north, do the words "encomendem as faixas" mean anything?:smileani:

There's a lot of games left, Xistra was horrible but plenty of games left for all teams, no worries.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Does anyone know to access "Tribunal D'ojogo" nowadays? their front page is saying that they don't consider the first penalty as such due to being outside, to be honest the images aren't clear and if there's a foul then to me it's most likely in, as for the second I say not even close as the Academica guy runs into Garay after Garay hits the ball. Just curious as they usually have good insights.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts