Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The game that is worth 4 points for the winner at the end of the league since the first tie breaker is head to head confrontation.

But here it is, the two top teams in the league so far, the Betting odds show Benfica as a slight favorite but it's a Classico and anything can happen.

Rodrigo and Javi should be able to play :thumbsup:

Players called up:

Artur Moraes, Eduardo e Mika; Maxi Pereira, Luisão, Jardel, Garay, Miguel Vítor, Capdevila, Luís Martins and Emerson; André Almeida, Javi García, Matic, Witsel, Bruno César, Pablo Aimar, Nicolás Gaitán, Rúben Pinto and Nolito; Cardozo, Rodrigo, Nélson Oliveira, Yannick and Saviola.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Both Javi and Nolito were picked for anti performance enhancement drug control, Porto had some of their athletes go through the same process as well.
The only bad thing so far is the ref Pedro Proenca who has shown to be the best in Portugal but also had 2 bad calls against us, I would much rather see a ref from Porto :D

So far so good

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
great news the return of javi and rodrigo ! :thmbup:

however...why on earth are they picking Proença yet again?

im with you here, id' rather have a ref from Porto,anyone but him :palm:

not only because he always manages to screw us , buit also i cant stand his greasy look :yuck:

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Let's hope it's the old Javi, not the guy that missed 4 games.

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
i wonder if' he'll be there tonight?:D

KIAQTbrG8OM

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Let's hope both teams finish with 11. This hasn't been a problem in the last few games, but up until recently, this was about the only thing we could guarantee - someone would not make it through the whole game with their entire team intact.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
1-1 at the Half
Cardozo was being held down, but played the ball despite the gross penalty. That was smart because I have serious doubts that idiot of a ref would have called it.

Hulk's goal was spectacular, though. That rapid recoil surprised the shit out of everyone. Players that have that twitch and still get that kind of power are very rare.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts