·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2-2 FT.

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Cardozo and Matic both sent off. It looked a bit exaggerated in the case of Cardozo but his reaction after being sent off, pulling the ref's jersey, should cost him a serious suspension. What a moron. :shakepalm:

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
Proença was taking a long time to make a statement this year ;)

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
i mean he was taking long to be a naughty boy towards us

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
i mean he was taking long to be a naughty boy towards us
That's one of those myths that benfiquistas like to create to justify their shortcomings. The man is a self-confessed Benfica fan which doesn't mean that because of it he would need to deliberately help you or be against you. As I've already said I think Cardozo's sending off is exaggerated but it wasn't the ref that let in that frango on Nacional's 2nd goal was it?

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
the man is regarded as one of the top refs currently, its just a shame that he doesnt behave according to that standard in our games

having said that , i wasnt blaming him for the result even , and i've missed nacional's 2nd goal as i was zapping at that moment and when they scored i had just stopped at benfica tv....they were commenting on the game , with a large tv set on their back when the goal was scored...for a sec i forgot i was a benfica fan, because that arrangement of theirs is just hilarious :D

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
the man is regarded as one of the top refs currently, its just a shame that he doesnt behave according to that standard in our games

having said that , i wasnt blaming him for the result even , and i've missed nacional's 2nd goal as i was zapping at that moment and when they scored i had just stopped at benfica tv....they were commenting on the game , with a large tv set on their back when the goal was scored...for a sec i forgot i was a benfica fan, because that arrangement of theirs is just hilarious :D
I know what you mean...whenever you're depressed just tune in benfica tv. :howler:

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
Is the UK too far out off for being able to use one of the Portuguese satellite services? My dad's cousin, who lives in Paris, hooked up his Portuguese apartment with whatever French service he uses.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not sure, but then again I'm not sure how to use the satellite
You have to climb on the roof and play around with it before each game, at the same time leaning back in through the window to see if you get the signal on the television.

It works best in the rain, too.

Let me know how that goes, friend.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
I know what you mean...whenever you're depressed just tune in benfica tv. :howler:
How are the 19 points and sitting in the lower half of the standings treating you? :thumbsup:

That is not only depressing, but it's got to be the lowest of lows being a lagarto right now. :musik:

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
How are the 19 points and sitting in the lower half of the standings treating you? :thumbsup:

That is not only depressing, but it's got to be the lowest of lows being a lagarto right now. :musik:
Hi Flo! I'm fine thanks. :)

·
Registered
496 Posts
Aguia, as a Portuguese in the Great Britain like me, can you tell me how you watch the Liga zon Sagres?
Streams always. I was a student for 5 years, and since then i've travelled around a lot, it's never even been worth looking into getting a satellite. My dad did have a dish pointed at the astra station and we got RTPi, but you don't even get liga games on RTP any more.

Sorry i can't be of more help. I think it's possible but i really know nothing about it. As long as you have a good internet connection you can easily stream the matches. Sure the quality isn't as good, but i miss very little.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Aguia, as a Portuguese in the Great Britain like me, can you tell me how you watch the Liga zon Sagres?
You're now a Portuguese living in Britain, are ya?

I wonder which nationality and what part of the world you'll be next week.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts