Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Benfica winning 1-0 at HT with a penalty from Cardozo. Olhanense defended very well with the exception of that brainfart that gave you the pen. How on earth can a CB defend like that inside his own box? Great first half by our loanee Nuno Reis as RB. Another proof, as if it was still necessary, of the utter stupidity of Sá Pinto or whoever decided on the setting up of our squad for this season.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Benfica winning 1-0 at HT with a penalty from Cardozo. Olhanense defended very well with the exception of that brainfart that gave you the pen. How on earth can a CB defend like that inside his own box? Great first half by our loanee Nuno Reis as RB. Another proof, as if it was still necessary, of the utter stupidity of Sá Pinto or whoever decided on the setting up of our squad for this season.
I only saw the first half and Nuno Reis was not giving anything to the Dutch OJ, he was playing well for sure.

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
I found Ola to be more dangerous then the right flank, Salvio I think?, Ola kept the game nice and wide wile Salvio kept running into defenders most of the time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts