Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

The terribly start from our team pretty much killed our hopes to win this championship, our team gave it a nice run by winning I don't even know how many in a row but Porto for one reason or another never slowed down.

Porto will win the league, but this is war and we don't want them to do it in our stadium.

beat the scum below:

Players called up:
Keepers: Roberto and Moreira.
- Defense: Sidnei, Luisão, Roderick Miranda, Jardel, César Peixoto and Fábio Coentrão.
- Mid: Airton, Javi García, Felipe Menezes, Aimar, Salvio and Gaitán.
- Forwards: Cardozo, Saviola, Jara and Kardec.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
This is gonna be a war.

Your fans will absolutely kill your players if Porto celebrates thier championship in your home ground.. can't wait for this game.

·
Sportinguista
1,344 Posts
I just hope nobody gets seriously injured or killed. some disgusting scenes leading up to this match.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm hoping for a "war" inside of the field, although deep in the back of my mind i can't help but to ask for an eye for an eye from these dirty golf ball throwing pigs, anyway, let's hope for another crazy game at Luz and hope to come away with the 3 points so that they don't celebrate in our stadium, much like we didn't celebrate in theirs last year.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Sadly i expext a lot of troubles outside the stadium and maybe inside.

1000 policeman is not enough i will say 10000.

and Porto players and staff should travel by plain and than in tanks from the airport to the stadium.:)

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Sadly i expext a lot of troubles outside the stadium and maybe inside.

1000 policeman is not enough i will say 10000.

and Porto players and staff should travel by plain and than in tanks from the airport to the stadium.:)
They do a pretty decent job funneling in the cabal of misfits in and out of the stadium. It's impossible to not have some spillage, but for the most part the authorities have learned a thing or two in crowd control since the old days of water canons.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
I predict a few problems if we beat them. Can't see the Super Dragões going home defeated without some sort of attempt to start WWIII.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
I predict a few problems if we beat them. Can't see the Super Dragões going home defeated without some sort of attempt to start WWIII.
What type of problems do you predict if Porto raise the championship at da Luz?

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
About that guys, if Porto does win - are they actually gonna do a victory lap and get the trophy handed to them in your stadium?

How exactly does it go in Portugal in these situations?

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Honestly? Nothing serious.

About that guys, if Porto does win - are they actually gonna do a victory lap and get the trophy handed to them in your stadium?

How exactly does it go in Portugal in these situations?
The trophy used to be handed to the champions only at the start of the following season - in a home match usually. Nowadays, they hand it in sooner, but not that soon. At best at Porto's next home match, but I bet it won't be before the last home game at the Dragão.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There will be no problem with the Super Dragoes, most they'll do is throw some stuff in the field but there might be stuff thrown back at them.

The SD are not worst than the NN Boys, the problem is that Porto allows their shit and Benfica doesn't put up with the NN Boys shit, not sure if the Diabos Vermelhos are recognized as an official "claque" but i know that the NN boys (the worst of them) isn't

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
I just pitched this in the Sporting forum. A guy named Socrates, as most of you know, is looking for work. If Sporting has a job open for him (since they just had elections) they get first dibs. If not, maybe Porto can hire him. :eek:

Why? The guy's a politician, diplomat, and a crook all in one. He's perfect to bring peace to the Porto masses. Unless Joshua, you still unemployed? Maybe you can take the gig. Thank me later. :happy:

·
Registered
496 Posts
There will be no problem with the Super Dragoes, most they'll do is throw some stuff in the field but there might be stuff thrown back at them.

The SD are not worst than the NN Boys, the problem is that Porto allows their shit and Benfica doesn't put up with the NN Boys shit, not sure if the Diabos Vermelhos are recognized as an official "claque" but i know that the NN boys (the worst of them) isn't
There is no official claque as far as the club is concerned. Just Socios.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Águia is correct. There is no "legalized" - whatever that means - claque in our club, just groups of supporters who happen to watch football in the same area. :)

1 - 20 of 79 Posts