• Mossoro

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A must win game to keep our little hopes of getting the title alive and keeping 2011 perfect with wins.

players called up:

Keepers: Roberto and Moreira;

Defenders: Maxi Pereira, Luisão, Jardel, Sidnei, Fábio Coentrão and César Peixoto;

Mid: Airton, Javi García, Felipe Menezes, Carlos Martins, Gaitán, Salvio and Fernández;

Forwards: Cardozo, Saviola, Jara, Nuno Gomes e Alan Kardec.

I'll add an MVP poll at the end of the game, don't forget to vote:smileani:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Aimar injuried,out.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Brilliant save by Roberto on Lima's shot.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Brilliant save by Roberto on Lima's shot.
He scewed up again! :rolleyes:

Alan is a punk ass! That red card was a joke! Braga has a mini-me Porto complex. Them and their classless outfit can kiss my real vermelho ass-crack!! :yuck:

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He scewed up again! :rolleyes:

Alan is a punk ass! That red card was a joke! Braga has a mini-me Porto complex. Them and their classless outfit can kiss my real vermelho ass-crack!! :yuck:

They hit Cardozo with a golf ball and Martins with one of their tampons:yuck: they deserve their 8th place out of 16

Alan should try acting and this ref is a joke.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Excellent game and the deserved result.

Braga used Porto's tactics with the usual throwing of golf balls, typical small team behavior.
They should've thrown a frango out there at Roberto like we did, it would have fit perfectly considering the second goal. :howler:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
killa, don't be a sore loser deleting posts.

Again...

"Deserved result."

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
killa, don't be a sore loser deleting posts.

Again...

"Deserved result."
Bullshit Joshua! :mad:

Don't delete his posts killa. I'm looking to make a happy meal out of Joshua today. :happy:

If you saw the game, the deserved result should've been a tie. Instead, Pinto Da Caralha has hookers, booze, and the like show up at the ref's hotel last night in order to preserve some Northern Portugal dominance since he can't doing anything legally and has to lie, cheat, and steal in order to get things his way. :yuck:

He and you, can take the fruta you guys offer to ref's and shove it up both your smelly asses! Fricken disgrace this was today. And here's two for you Joshua. One for you, and mail the other one onto Pinto Da Caralha. :finger: :finger:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
FvCk the scum from Porto mafia.

TWO ILEGAL GOALS,A Pathetic send off.:yuck:

·
Registered
58 Posts
You lost in spite of the referee giving you a non-existent free kick that led to your first goal. Carlos Martins, the Al Kaeeda of the Secunda Circular what a chicken shit dive, to try and blame Braga fans for intimidation!!!!!!!!! If he was hit with something his head would have doubled in size, yet he ran for the rest of the time like a headless chicken! And what about the stone wall penalty on Ukra in the 46 min!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now you try and control things by deleting other people’s opinions!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts