Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Third Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Manchester United have consolidated their position at the top with 4 - 1 victory over West Ham, but even if Chelsea will not win the title it would be very good to give United a run for their money. Newcastle are now enjoying their best spell of the campaign and are unbeaten in seven games.

All players are fit and ready but I don't think Grant will rotate too many players. John Obi Mikel will probably replace Makelele, but elsewhere I'd predict the same starting lineup as against Liverpool.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
We always have difficults to win in this stadium, but this time we need it more than ever. Newcastle have no interest in the match, so I predict 0-2.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Well it's not going to be easy, even in the last few seasons we had trouble up there. But, hopefully we win, no matter what happens in the man utd games.

·
Registered
17,508 Posts
our title challenge last season was lost up there with a 0-0 draw, mind u we had a CL semi final a few days later then, i am betting for a 1-0 win here..

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Line up: Cech, Ferreira, Carvalho, Terry, Bridge, Mikel, Essien, Ballack, Malouda, Anelka and Drogba. On bench: Carlo, Alex, Lampard, Joe Cole and Sheva.

·
Registered
334 Posts
CAN ANYONE SEND ME A STREAM SO I CAN WATCH IT LIVE PLEASE ASAP..?

·
Registered
17,508 Posts
half an hour so far and nothing but total shite, but not sure why joe cole, lampard and kalou on the bench!

·
Registered
446 Posts
just Google Live footy, and I am sure you can find something.....

·
Registered
17,508 Posts
should take drogba and bridge for joe cole & lampard...

·
Registered
17,508 Posts
without doubt the luckiest team in the league this season. How many times have you guys had important goal line clearances? Also Carvalho is class but filthy and lucky he hasnt had more suspensions!

When chelski score it will be a deflected shot or from a free

u had zero penalties given against u until last week so dont preach luck :lala:

·
Third Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The squad selection is wrong and so is the game. No pace, no width, no openings and our defence is vulnerable when Newcastle counterattack. We need Lampard and Cole for Malouda and Ferreira.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
poor first half from Chelsea. Ballack missed a golden opportunity, the best of the match. He has been shoddy as has been Mikel.
I think this Anelka on the right thing is not going to work, although credit to the Frenchman, he has been ever present today. Drogba has lacked service and Malouda has had some bright touches.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Maluda 2-0..

Lampard passing is pure class..

·
Registered
17,508 Posts
Chelsea Fans Player of the Year = Ballack...

now Wigan need to be professionals and give man utd at home the tough game they gave us away, when heskey turned to an giant Pele....

GAME ON!

·
Registered
17,508 Posts
and i see no reason for anelka to be chosen over shevy....

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Chelsea totally dominated 2nd half, gave newcastle no chance, maybe 5min somewhere after the goal..

when lampard entered he spiced the midfield, and there were some real nice 1 touch passes, I liked how they played in those minutes.

Well done.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Chelsea Fans Player of the Year = Ballack...

now Wigan need to be professionals and give man utd at home the tough game they gave us away, when heskey turned to an giant Pele....

GAME ON!
I still see Manchester United winning it Steve bruce past club he played at he might let them win, but who knows Bolton might do a Wigan so you better be careful Chelsea ;) :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts