Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 272 Posts

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has draw written all over it IMO. I think we'll be a bit tired from the Juventus game.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
man u will want to win to catch chelsea, and we cant afford to drop too many points, plus we are on fire right now. It will be difficult though on the back of a CL game.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Red Bed said:
What has Lille got to do with this? :googly:
Your inability to beat crap teams like that which led to your finishing dead last in your group and hence not playing in the Champions League anymore ... :lala:

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Sir Leonardo said:
Your inability to beat crap teams like that which led to your finishing dead last in your group and hence not playing in the Champions League anymore ... :lala:
Well, I have already said what I have to say on our UCL campaign this season and I don't want to sound like a broken record so i'll leave at that.

;)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
ILA said:
I'm really desperate for a win at Old Trafford, it hasn't happened for years in the EPL.
thank Mike Riley for that. :tongue:

if we beat Juve i expect a win, confidence will be so sky high that tiredness won't even come into it.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
DougCoglan said:
You got any injuries other than Scholes, Smith and Heinze?
Richardson, Brown, Ole and Fortune out aswell.

But we've had the same team out in the 8 game winning streak and I expect the same team to play v Arsenal with maybe Wayne in an advanced midfield role so Ruud and Louis can partner eachother upfront.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
O'Shea is looking better lately, has your opinion of him changed Yatta?
I am not the one you should ask to change opinion, it was only recently I backed him after being sick of all this O'Shite name calling.

He is a talented player and always has been and his stature is rising in his new midfield position.

Needs a bit more aggression though if he is to make it on Sunday, especially if Fabregas doesn't make it and Diaby plays. :undecide:

·
63,337 Posts
I think the game might be a bit intense for Diaby, he's still getting used to the pace of the game i think, he dwells on it sometimes.

he's a class act for sure though.

·
63,337 Posts
Red Bed said:
I am not the one you should ask to change opinion, it was only recently I backed him after being sick of all this O'Shite name calling.

He is a talented player and always has been and his stature is rising in his new midfield position.

he plays some nice passes from what i see just on the highlights.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Fergie focused on Gunners date

Arsenal visit Old Trafford on April 9 and although he acknowledges the gap to Chelsea is still wide, with his own side yet to visit Stamford Bridge, Ferguson senses a glimmer of hope.

He said: "We have asked a question of Chelsea. Everyone expected them to beat Birmingham and they didn't. They still have to come to Bolton and they still have to go to Blackburn.

"There is another massive game for us against Arsenal next week, but if we can get by that hurdle, we must have a big chance. We are catching them and we just hope the finishing line doesn't come too soon."

Ferguson's confidence is not just based on his own side's form, or the fact they inflicted Bolton's first home defeat in 22 games after falling behind to Kevin Davies' opener - it is Chelsea's loss of eight points in their last seven outings which really sparks the Scot's optimism.

He added: "I always say the important thing is how your form is in April. If it is good, you have a big chance. If you start to stutter, you can throw it away."

:devil:

1 - 20 of 272 Posts