Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don´t know if this should go with the other thread or not, prince you decide. Anyway, I thought the games were on thursday and just found out that the madrid-eibar is today,:( the rest are tomorrow. So we can only predict these games:

Valladolid (0) - (0) Alavés
Osasuna (2) - (2) Valencia

On the Madrid-Eibar, Queiroz will play some of the "galacticos":rolleyes: and Amorrotu will continue with the subs, let´s hope the armeros can bring something positive from Madrid!!!:hopefull: I predict a 1-1 and Eibar winning in the penalties.:cool: Be aware, tonights referee is Puentes Leira, for me the worst referee in la liga without doubt. He is reaaallly bad:mad: you get mad with him even if you win 5-0, horrible. He likes to favor the strong teams and the ones playing home, so he could be a decisive factor in tonights game, hope not.:( :mad:

Real Madrid: Iker Casillas; Salgado, Roberto Carlos, Pavón, Mejía; Helguera, Guti; Zidane, Figo, Solari; Ronaldo.

Eibar: Basauri; Edu Roldán o Fagoaga, Alaña, Kepa Zarraga, Dani o Lambea; Uriz, Oscar Pérez, Corredoira, Romero; Cuevas y Saizar.

My predictions:

Valladolid 1-0 Alavés (1)
Osasuna 1-1 Valencia (X)

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
So, how did Eibar do?

My predictions are:

Valladolid 2-0 Alaves (1)
Osasuna 1-0 Valencia (1) :fero: Gora Osasuna!!! :fero: Make us :proud:

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Prince-O said:
So, how did Eibar do?

They lost 2-0, but I've heard that they played quite well, even they had good chances to score first. Casillas said that I would not had been so strange an Eibar's victory. The Bernabeu booed Real Madrid. Good job, Eibar!:)

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Prince-O said:
So, how did Eibar do?

My predictions are:

Valladolid 2-0 Alaves (1)
Osasuna 1-0 Valencia (1) :fero: Gora Osasuna!!! :fero: Make us :proud:
i believe osasuna tonight will prove their value to us.

Valladolid 1-0 Alaves (1)
Osasuna 2-1 Valencia (1)

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Prince-O said:
So, how did Eibar do?
Looks like Queiroz was afraid after being outplayed in Ipurua and played the stars against Eibar´s subs.:eek: In the first half Eibar played very well and had great chances by Romero, Corredoira and 2 by Saizar, especially unbelievable what Saizar missed in a corner, completely alone. :(

The second half started with a missed goal by Cuevas, unbelievable:eek::( and then Madrid scored in the first chance they got, the game ended there. Poor Cuevas and Saizar, I´m sure they didn´t sleep yesterday´s night.

It´s sad that after being far superior in 150 of the 180 minutes of the leg Eibar is out, but this happens when you play against a team with the individual quality as Madrid, and when you don´t score your chances. Anyway, Aupa Eibar!:cool: They outplayed the merenguitos!:proud:

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Valladolid 1-1 Alavés (Alavés passes):)
Osasuna 0-2 Valencia (Valencia passes):depress:

Alavés will play Celta in the 1/4 finals

0 POINTS FOR EVERYONE!:eek::eek:

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Txupa said:
Valladolid 1-1 Alavés (Alavés passes):)
Osasuna 0-2 Valencia (Valencia passes):depress:

Alavés will play Celta in the 1/4 finals

0 POINTS FOR EVERYONE!:eek::eek:
:groan: :dontcare: :eek:

Still a good performance by Alaves!! :happy: Luckily we still have one team to cheer for in the cup! :happy:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts