Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I forgot to post this before (again) and the game has been played.:eek: Anyway, I put this to predict the return game, so we don´t forget.;)

Alavés has played very well, if they play intelligent in Vigo they have 1 and 1/2 foot in semis.

Alavés 4-2 Celta
0-1 Pinilla (9´)
1-1 Rubén Navarro (22´)
2-1 Rubén Navarro (38´)
2-2 Pinilla (48´)
3-2 Rubén Navarro (51´)
4-2 Magno (54´)

Rubén Navarro :eek: and Celta´s new signing Pinilla doesn´t look bad either.:eek:

My prediction for the return game:

Celta 2-1 Alavés (1)

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Hey, great result from Alaves! :happy: Amazing performance by Ruben Navarro :cool: Surprised to see Magno (an ex Dutch Eredivisie player) still play for Alaves. :)

I think Alaves might well cause a cup upset this year and go all the way to the final :eek: Now that would be something! How are they doing in the league btw? Any chance to see 4 Basque teams again next year? :hopefull:

Prediction: Celta 2-1 Alaves (1)

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Prince-O said:

I think Alaves might well cause a cup upset this year and go all the way to the final :eek: Now that would be something! How are they doing in the league btw? Any chance to see 4 Basque teams again next year? :hopefull:

Prediction: Celta 2-1 Alaves (1)
After 21 matches

1 Sporting 37
2 Numancia 35
3 Levante 35
-----------------------------
4 Alavés 34
5 Cádiz 31
6 Eibar 31
7 Getafe 30
8 Almería 27
9 Recreativo 26
10 Elche 26
11 Salamanca 25
12 Ciudad de Murcia 25
13 Córdoba 24
14 Terrassa 24
15 Leganés 24
16 Xerez 22
17 Rayo 22
18 P. Ejido 21
-------------------------------------
19 Las Palmas 20
20 Tenerife 20
21 Málaga B 18
22 Algeciras 14

So you could see Alavés and Eibar too.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Good to see they are doing pretty well. :)

·
Registered
309 Posts
Amazing goals :cool:, alaves played like the :star: galactics :star:
but poor Lotina, i think he will be fired soon.

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THOR said:
Amazing goals :cool:, alaves played like the :star: galactics :star:
but poor Lotina, i think he will be fired soon.
Which galactics?:rolleyes: because the "famous" ones are playing horrible lately..:eek:

Alavés is a very serious team, kinda italian, the have a solid defense and good attackers, they are in a progression, it really looks like they can make it.

Eibar is different, very young team, more quality players but unexperienced, more anarchy in the field, they are playing very good football. I think they can do it too, although the pressure in the last games could be too much for the kids, so Amorrortu with Karmona and Gaizka Garitano will have a lot of work to do there.

BTW, this weekend we have an Alavés vs Eibar derby.:cool:

I don´t like Magno, absolutely nothing!! he is too crazy, I´m sure he´s friend of Téllez,:yuck: he gets sent off too easily, he doesn´t care even if it´s the UEFA cup final...:groan: but he is a good player, although he could be much better if he had a little bit of brain.:eek:

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Final results

Celta 1-0 Alaves (1)

Todays points:
Knoert - 0 points
Bio, Txupa, Prince-O, Balis - 1 point

No winner today :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts