Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else excited? How do you think it will go?

I see a tense affair here, Bridge won't go in for it.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Easy win for Chelsea.

You heard the stuff about Chelsea fans bringing baby dummies to take the mick out of Wayne Bridge retiring from England. Firstly, i'd like to see them react to being ****ed over the way Bridge was by a 'mate' and secondly, this is an ex player of theirs who got them into a CL semi final amongst other things, classy way to treat him.

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Easy win for Chelsea.

You heard the stuff about Chelsea fans bringing baby dummies to take the mick out of Wayne Bridge retiring from England. Firstly, i'd like to see them react to being ****ed over the way Bridge was by a 'mate' and secondly, this is an ex player of theirs who got them into a CL semi final amongst other things, classy way to treat him.
Don't care about the game. JUST THE HANDSHAKE.

I want a Gary Neville esq on Vieira occasion.

·
Registered
41,681 Posts
I'd like to see either a headbutt to the nose or kick to the goolies.

As long as there's violence I don't care.

But I'm not confident. Bridge to bottle it and shake his hand like a fanny.

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well done Bridge. Never shake a man's hand who's mugged you off.

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
Easy win for Chelsea.

You heard the stuff about Chelsea fans bringing baby dummies to take the mick out of Wayne Bridge retiring from England. Firstly, i'd like to see them react to being wánked over the way Bridge was by a 'mate' and secondly, this is an ex player of theirs who got them into a CL semi final amongst other things, classy way to treat him.
:eek:

He's a proper deviant is Terry.

I just won myself a tenner on that handshake snub, so nice one Wayne.:cool:

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Handshake was better than this match so far anyway. Man City are boring as ****.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Terrible match. Two Italian managers = sleep.

As I say that, 1-0 :D

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just want to clarify AGAIN. This thread is purely about the handshake, not the match.

Thank you for your participation.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Terrible match. Two Italian managers = sleep.

As I say that, 1-0 :D
i must say i am happy on two fronts. chelsea is losing and that might shut up the classless fans for booing wayne bridge, and it also means if the scoreline stays the same, we are back to within 1 point of the chavs.

·
Registered
41,681 Posts
Highlights:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AjwEtC-cNOI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AjwEtC-cNOI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Title is ours to lose as i've been saying all season. Chelsea couldn't afford to draw before visiting OT let alone lose at home.

Eagerly awaiting to hear the media's excuses for Chelsea's result.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
No excuse, they have a terrible 2nd choice GK and everytime I see Mikel he amazes me at how he manages to play for a top team in the EPL :eek: You guys are damn lucky you didnt get Mikel :)

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Again. Please keep all comments relative to the HANDSHAKE. Thank you.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Before:

After:

:D
I expect us to win the league but I didn't expect them to drop any points at home to a poor City side. What's so hard to comprehend about that? :confused:

Surprised nobody has picked up on that breaking news bar on that sky news gif, kinda sums up the world we live in these days. An 8.8 earthquake is secondary to some squabbling between 2 rich chavs.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts