Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some time noe he's been linked to the big clubs but nothing has eventuated,david Pizzarro the chiliean dynamo from Udinese has been mooted as a possible vice to Milan's andrea Pirlo.The current rumours are that Milan has offered around 8 million euros where Udinese want 10.I would personally would love to see Pizzarro at Milan he has the characteristics of a real quality player and has proven himself in Serie A.
Whether or not something actually does come about remains to be seen.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
I've read the same Schumy :cool: we'll just have to wait and see.
For sure, he's been perfoming real well with Udinese.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I thought Marek....so are you guys gonna go Inter style and have 2 midfields next year?

Gattuso, pirlo, Seedorf, Marek, Januk, Solari...?

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
I agree with Pulsar, no need for more midfielders, and if we were to get one, I think il Vice Rui Costa is more important than il Vice Pirlo
After Rui leaves, we will only have 1 playmaker, Kaka (well attacking midfielder, whatever he is :D), Since Pirlo and Seedorf have found their positions outside the playmaking role
I know the team has been playing awful without Pirlo, but il Vice Pirlo IMO should be Ambrosini, he deserves it and very talented, and if not:
Riquelme. Slow :), acqurate and creative

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
I thought Marek....so are you guys gonna go Inter style and have 2 midfields next year?

marek and januk = 1 guy my bad

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
Pulsar36 said:

solari has renewed contract with RM.

marek will be our LB rotating with kaladze

I wonder why some of you here still think that we can go on with NO vice for Pirlo????? Ambro isn't playmaker material.

With rui departing next summer, Pizarro's signing can kill two birds with one stone. The Chilean can be Kaka AND Pirlo's vice. That means we would have 3 players for 2 postions, unlike the so-called inter style which having 5 to 6 players for 2 positions.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It remains to be seen what's going to happen with rui and ambro,solari is staying with Real Puls :) .I like Pizzarro i think he's the type of player would slot in really well at Milan and could cover pirlo quite well.

·
Registered
43,414 Posts
It has to mentioned that 1) Rui will leave 90% 2) in teh press yeserday teh news for Milan's Pizzaro interest was reported together with an option that one of Ambro or Vikash can go to Udinese.

If Rui leaves, we need Pizzaro for sure, unless Calro suddenly falls in love with Vikash and start playing him regurly and Vikash proves to be as good as we want him to be.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
bono said:
If Rui leaves, we need Pizzaro for sure, unless Calro suddenly falls in love with Vikash and start playing him regurly and Vikash proves to be as good as we want him to be.
as we want him to be? you doesn't mean "as good as he has been"? He have been great when he have played and gazetta agrees as he was second best rated in our team after Sheva.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I don't think he is that great. He is overrated IMO. For Chile (?) he is just average. I think he just plays in a good system.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Yeah, I'd prefer Baronio. He could easily be with us for 5+ years as a squad player. I feel Pizzaro is someone that's still looking for his fortune to play an important role in an important club and eventually will come and go.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Baronio was promising as a youth player, but he's flopped everywhere he's been since then. I don't want him at Milan.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
I would personally would love to see Pizzarro at Milan he has the characteristics of a real quality player and has proven himself in Serie A

i wouldn't. He can't be a bencher :wallbang:
Peque,stay here,or go in a team who need you as a starter! Thanks!

·
Registered
788 Posts
I agree with Arianna, I'm afraid Pizarro might just be too good to be sitting on the bench...Baronio would be better.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Arianna said:
i wouldn't. He can't be a bencher :wallbang:
Peque,stay here,or go in a team who need you as a starter! Thanks!
As much as i'd love him at Milan,I do agree with you he is to good to be sitting on the pine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts