Pizarro is by far better IMO :D

·
Registered
303 Posts
Haha?

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
If Ronaldo would only be able to help his team win a champions league title, like the far superior player Filippo Inzaghi. :)

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If Ronaldo would only be able to help his team win a champions league title, like the far superior player Filippo Inzaghi.
If Ronaldo had Nesta and Maldini in his team, O Fenomeno and RM would have won the last 3 editions of the UEFA Champions League :D

·
Registered
303 Posts
Dagoods said:
If Ronaldo had Nesta and Maldini in his team, O Fenomeno and RM would have won the last 3 editions of the UEFA Champions League :D
I thought Ronaldo can do everything by himself? After all he is O Fenomeno isnt he?

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Pizarro is better. :thumbsup: It's glaringly obvious. :cool: And Pizarro is in the UCL as well while Buck-tooth struck out in both legs. :cry:

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought Ronaldo can do everything by himself? After all he is O Fenomeno isnt he?
You damn right! He has been the bes RM player since 2003!

Pizarro is better.
Indeed he is :D

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Let say it this way.

Marco van Basten is/will be known as a football legend.

I don't think Pizarro ever gets this privilege... ;)

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't think Pizarro ever gets this privilege...
and do you actually think this thread is about Pizarro :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I tend to be too serieus concerning topics like this...
Oh Really? uhmmmm Interesting! of coursing I was just joking around when i compared Pizarro with Van Basten...but what I will say next is no bloody joke:

RONALDO > Van Basten!

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Poor Ronaldo, while Van Basten got a injury that stopped his career Ronaldo is worse off. He is fighting a losing battle against obsesity and mediocrosy, people will only remember him as that comical character in the corner of MacDonalds. :( Please urge him to retire so people will remember some of his good moments. Please, you are his only hope.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Whats next: Gresko vs Maldini :eekani:

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
My first thought was, who in the world would open such a ridiculous thread? Then I saw.

JKris said:
If Ronaldo would only be able to help his team win a champions league title, like the far superior player Filippo Inzaghi. :)
:howler:

Pippo - campione :heart:

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
JKris said:
Poor Ronaldo, while Van Basten got a injury that stopped his career Ronaldo is worse off. He is fighting a losing battle against obsesity and mediocrosy, people will only remember him as that comical character in the corner of MacDonalds. :( Please urge him to retire so people will remember some of his good moments. Please, you are his only hope.
The world remembers van basten as a great striker, a milan legend indeed. T

he world will remember Ronaldo as the best striker in history and the 5th Futbol King!

and there is nothing that you or anyone else can do about it! Ronaldo was destined to take over Maradona's Throne!

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Pizarro's quality is being neglected in this thread :(, i think he easily had the measure of Van Basten. :D

Sure MvB won lots with Milan, but he was surrounded by Baresi, Gullit, Rijkaard, Maldini, Billy etc. :strong:

Poor old Pizarro has to settle for Hargreaves, Sagnol and Kuffour. :( ;)

·
Registered
303 Posts
Dagood you still haven't explain why you think Pizarro is better than Van Basten.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dagood you still haven't explain why you think Pizarro is better than Van Basten.
Because I was posting under the influence... :D :D :D.

But make no mistake: O Fenomeno > The Tweety bird of Utrecht!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts