Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I would say Pizarro

Well, I do not know much about Pizarro either but I heard that he is a good player, and I would say if Inter are willing to offer this deal in a couple of days before the transfer window closes, I would say lets do it. I understand Mancini when he said that he would not give up a good player (stankovic) to an opponent challenging us for the CL spot, but hey Lazio won't lose much since Pizarro can fill the spot.

Moreover, Stankovic wants to leave, I dont know about you guys, but I dont see Stankovic anything like the old Stankovic we knew. His performance this season was way less attractive than every season he had with us. Ok, we made a mistake not to renew his contract, but lets fix as much as possible, set him free now I say its better for both of us, you cannot get the best of a player who doesnot want to play with you...

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Pizarro is good but he is no where close to Stankovic.
Deki IMO has a lot more flair and vision of the game and his skills are for sure above Pizarro who is good cuz he too got good vision, but no where close Deki.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Pizarro Pizarro Pizarro Pizarro ..... for me he's overrated!!! Yes,he play for me team but for me he's!
We can win also without him (like we do against Milan, or like the draw against Roma....)
But all people said he's a "God"!:rolleyes: .... so believe of what said the people and the journalist!:D :D :D

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
No comparision at all Stankovic all the way...

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Pizarro is good and talented, with some strengths in the central midfield, but to compare him with Stankovic , who is such a complete player is almost just not right, but it was a qustion, so my answer is Stankovic is superior in all aspects, except maybe the temper and the recieving of low passes, but then again he usually tries to move at the same time to gain ground, so he is probably just as good a reciever as Pizarro, but Deki is on a more advanced level, plays faster. But Deki has become a bit less agile and a little slower the last seasons, maybe he is working out too much.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
yeah, pizarro isnt stankovic but for inter, in their system, pizarro might fit in better. I think pizarro is better suited to inters formation. To me, Stankovic isnt a playmaker as such. he has the skills and has been doing very good but i prefer him in a 4-4-2 rather than a formation which leaves him in a hole behind the forwards. Thats just my opinion anyway, i'm sure others think differently.

If Stankovic joins inter, i really think it would be a mistake for him. im praying that he joins juve obviously as i believe he'll fit right in perfectly, but we'll see what happens.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Ok coach CUG, well my opinion is that Deki is good enough to fit in any system. I disagree about what you said. Actually Inter are better off getting Deki rather than Pizarro IMO. Deki is far better and can play everywhere.
But I hope he comes to Roma.:D

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Komik said:
Pizarro is good and talented, with some strengths in the central midfield, but to compare him with Stankovic , who is such a complete player is almost just not right, but it was a qustion, so my answer is Stankovic is superior in all aspects, except maybe the temper and the recieving of low passes, but then again he usually tries to move at the same time to gain ground, so he is probably just as good a reciever as Pizarro, but Deki is on a more advanced level, plays faster. But Deki has become a bit less agile and a little slower the last seasons, maybe he is working out too much.
I pretty much agree with this. Deki is an exceptional player but I think the biggest problem is in his head. All this transfer/contract talk has confused him and it's been showing on the pitch this season. It took him very long to settle at Lazio and I fear it'll take him long to settle again if he moves to Inter or Juventus. Problem here is they have much more competition for the starting line up so he won't be allowed the same amount of sub-par performances as with Lazio because we don't have the same kind of squad.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Falcao, with zac's tactics and formation at inter, stankovic would be better suited for the role next to CZ. With Emre there who also is better suited to that same role, it does make you wonder how well stankovic will play in a hole behind the strikers. Stankovic has talent, no one can deny that, but is he creative enough to fullfil that position for inter who really do need that player to be very creative. not that pizarro is of course....but still, it does make you think whether or not Zac may have to change formation again.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Falcão83 said:
Pizarro is good but he is no where close to Stankovic.
Deki IMO has a lot more flair and vision of the game and his skills are for sure above Pizarro who is good cuz he too got good vision, but no where close Deki.

I kinda agree but I feel that Pizzaro has something Deki does not...

which is ((leading the midfield)).....

Pizzaro can play like Veron I mean make the team offene in a particular time and make it defend when it is needed.....

A PACEMAKER.....

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
CUG and Co. Has you saw today Deki played a great match. With a player like Deki you dont mind having to change tactic, he is so useful to Inter to create and give life that you dont mind to have to sacrifice some other player. Deki from what I hear will be played more in the mid like Zac said. Seems to me that today Inter won 4-0, something that was unthought of until few days ago. Plus this is the first game so we cant really say how he will fare but I think that Inter bought Deki cuz they know that on the long run and overall he is much better than Pizarro.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
no one is saying that deki isnt better than pizarro. we are just saying that they differ to a certain extent as some have explained already.

deki's game wasnt great against siena. he played good, but nothing to brag about. we'll see how it goes in the next few games. Remember, our case was that inter needed that creative playmaker to be a player who creates like zidane, totti, aimar etc...which deki cant do. But now with Recoba playing again, a very creative player upfront, deki behind the strikers may be creative enough as such. Add Adriano to that as well who can create abit also for a player in his position.

therefore, if recoba finds and keeps up his form, along with Adriano, Deki behind would be enough. However, if recoba isnt there and Adriano isnt, than deki isnt creative enough for a Vieri-martins partnership for example.

does that make sense?

i suppose it can be related to juves game. nedved isnt overally creative but we get away with it because del piero or miccoli are creative upfront. its similar.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts