Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there are many voices about Juve want to buy all ours players....
I want just to know what do u think about them.
Are you happy about that voices?

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Pizarro will go Inter as Inter try to buy 20 new players and sell 18 in order to be successful :D

Jankulovski will go Juventus, possibly with a Juve player moving to Udinese. Brighi or Maresca?

Koldrup will remain one more year before leaving

This is what Arianna tells me anyway.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
pizarro and janks could both end up at juve. i would like for janks to join as he has versitility and can cover many midfield roles as well as zambro at left back.

I think there are better players available than Pizarro come this summer. Pizarro is a good player, but when names such as rosicky, van der vaart and even diego are available, suddenly Pizarro doesnt sound that great.

one thingis for sure, Moggi is more likely to purchase these players than others from abroad. so history tells us anyway.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Since we've already taken Kapo... there's little reason to take Jankulovski unless Nedved is sold.

Pizarro however would be a boost for the squad regardless. It depends on the price.

Krøldrup.. as a Dane I'm inclined to liking him, but at the same time he's not good enough to be thrown into the first 11, and I don't want to see the same happening to him as what happened to Laursen at Milan. Krøldrup is still young and unaccomplished in internatinal terms, and he would benefit alot from starting another year or two at Udinese before he thought about moving. I hope we don't go for him.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
do you really see janks being able to take over nedved at the club? i always saw janks as being nedved's partner in crime in our midfield, or as back up. Surely Moggi couldnt be thinking of replacing nedved with one of the udinese boys.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
No I don't Adrian, but given our financial situation it's a possibility. It might also mean that a team woithout Nedved could simply play in another way.

In any case- I think Janku is way too good to be merely a sub for Zambro at left back, and if we're buying him as a starter for left midfield... then something has to change in our setup, and taking in Kapo on a free would make very little sense. I have dismissed the thought of Janku comming since it became certain that we'd get Kapo. Same with Rothen.

How would you incorporate Jankulovski in a lineup without anyone leaving the club? Pizarro on the other hand is better as a regista than anyone we have currently, so that makes much more sense to me.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Glen said:

Krøldrup.. as a Dane I'm inclined to liking him, but at the same time he's not good enough to be thrown into the first 11, and I don't want to see the same happening to him as what happened to Laursen at Milan. Krøldrup is still young and unaccomplished in internatinal terms, and he would benefit alot from starting another year or two at Udinese before he thought about moving. I hope we don't go for him.

Per this year is one of the best defender of Serie A if not the best
:eek: :D ...and i don't say this only cuz he play for my team but because is it true.
Well,i hope like u said that he will stay still with us,because i've this feeling that maybe he could become worst ,and i wont that's will happen.
So Per u must stay here for long time before to go in another team!:D(...is better if u stay here for ever like your friend Martin:D)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Jankulovski:thumbsup:, but not neseccary. I heard that udinese want about 10 mio. euro for him, it is to much.

Kroldrup:thumbsup:, when we get him, so we don´t need lucio, mexes or squillaci. Kroldrup and Ferrari for Juve, the were a googd combi for us, and kroldrup is cheap

Pizarro :thumbdwn:, I don´t like this guy and anyway we have enough of such players, Zentral midfielder, like Tacchinardi, Maresca, Appiah, Conte, Tudor (but he is better in defense).

·
Registered
27 Posts
Maresca on loan, that is stupid.

Jankulovski and Zambro are a good combi on the left side, but we have got Kapo from Auxerre, so we don´t need Jankulovski.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm thinking that Jank could fit by putting Zambrotta on the right, either as RB (preferably as Thuram is getting old and might be sold) or as right mid. If Zmbo can play right mid and left back, then I'm sure he'd fit at right back especially since his natural position is on the right. We would then have a backline of:

Zambrotta--Ferrari--Legro--Jankulovski

Not bad IMO. You have two very good, two-way wingbacks that would give Juve MUCH needed width *cough*Camo*cough*.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
i suppose having 3 at the back with zambro taking the right wing and janks the left could be a possibilty. then with 2 DM and a playmaker and two upfront would be okay i guess.

if we kept nedved.

--------------tacci (or an upgrade)

----maresca-------janks

---------------neddy

that could work.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
strange: Janku and "el Peque"(Pizarro) this season made only 3-4 good match...and all people like them.
Per are 2 years who play great and nobody seems have interest in him.
(with nobody i mean the fans)
strange!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Koldrup is good.:thumbsup: I like this back. He is tall and fast. He like Nesta and has a good future. :D He, however, will come to Juventus??:rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts