Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read that Pizarro will become a free agent this summer :eek: we must act!

I can´t think of one club that would want to sign Pizarro in Serie A but there are numerous clubs in europe that would love such a player.

Pros - superb midfielder when he wants it
Cons - He´s gonna be away alot next season, busy playing WC qualification games with his chile. This is the biggest con.

Why Lazio should sign him? When Stankovic leaves we will need someone who can score from midfield. Liverani is good but we need more then him and Pizarro is a good choice.

Why Lazio shouldn´t sign him. We have Liverani and we have Albertini and since we also have Dabo and Giannichedda it seeem our central midfield is quite full. We could focus on a right wing or a left wing and use Fiore central.

If we have any money next season then that money should bring defenders - lots!

·
Registered
105 Posts
svennis said:
Why Lazio shouldn´t sign him. We have Liverani and we have Albertini and since we also have Dabo and Giannichedda it seeem our central midfield is quite full. We could focus on a right wing or a left wing and use Fiore central.
Dabo and GG are more defensive minded whilst Liverani and Albertini can also sit back. I think we need an attacking minded player, so football skill wise Pizarro would be a good choice but i don't know whats been going on recently with him off the pitch so I dunno if we should sign him.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
The question is can Lazio meet his wage demands again...If he still wants the same salary he would have gotten, had he moved in the summer then I guess everyhting will be fine, and he will replace Deki no problem I think. :)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
GaGa said:
The question is can Lazio meet his wage demands again...If he still wants the same salary he would have gotten, had he moved in the summer then I guess everyhting will be fine, and he will replace Deki no problem I think. :)
He want more...more more money and he want sign for Inter....:howler:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Why are assuming that Deki is gone?????

Anyways I think that it will be fine if we get him for free just like Basturk and Wiltord.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
svennis said:
I just read that Pizarro will become a free agent this summer :eek: we must act!

I can´t think of one club that would want to sign Pizarro in Serie A but there are numerous clubs in europe that would love such a player.

Pros - superb midfielder when he wants it
Cons - He´s gonna be away alot next season, busy playing WC qualification games with his chile. This is the biggest con.

Why Lazio should sign him? When Stankovic leaves we will need someone who can score from midfield. Liverani is good but we need more then him and Pizarro is a good choice.

If we have any money next season then that money should bring defenders - lots!
Offcourse you must act. Why dont you give Mancini a call? Hurry up, time is money!

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Re: Re: Pizarro free agent this summer.

Shero said:
Offcourse you must act. Why dont you give Mancini a call? Hurry up, time is money!
He should be put away, under the Mental Health Act 1983...:D

Sanity he has none...:dielaugh:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
bad news for you guys: :rolleyes:

Chilean midfielder David Pizarro has finally resolved his future after agreeing a new contract with Udinese.
The 24-year-old has been in a protracted row with the Italian club regarding a contract extension to stay in Udine.

The Serie A side had offered Pizarro a deal to remain with the club until 2007 but he was stubbornly refusing to concur on the terms.

Pizarro's reluctance to commit his future to Udinese prompted coach Luciano Spalletti to exclude him from his first-team plans.

He had been linked with a move away from Stadio Friuli during January's transfer window but that possibility has now been averted.

The South American has now agreed to a contract keeping him with Udinese until 2007 after resolving the thorny issue of wages.

Pizarro had been earning €300,000 per year and was demanding a substantial pay hike but the player revealed a compromise has been reached to ensure an accord.

"We have found an agreement at the middle point," said Pizarro.

"The will to play prevailed over everything."

The Chile international has yet to officially sign the contract but that should happen this week when his agent arrives in Italy.

:D

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Arianna said:
bad news for you guys: :rolleyes:

Chilean midfielder David Pizarro has finally resolved his future after agreeing a new contract with Udinese.
The 24-year-old has been in a protracted row with the Italian club regarding a contract extension to stay in Udine.

The Serie A side had offered Pizarro a deal to remain with the club until 2007 but he was stubbornly refusing to concur on the terms.

Pizarro's reluctance to commit his future to Udinese prompted coach Luciano Spalletti to exclude him from his first-team plans.

He had been linked with a move away from Stadio Friuli during January's transfer window but that possibility has now been averted.

The South American has now agreed to a contract keeping him with Udinese until 2007 after resolving the thorny issue of wages.

Pizarro had been earning €300,000 per year and was demanding a substantial pay hike but the player revealed a compromise has been reached to ensure an accord.

"We have found an agreement at the middle point," said Pizarro.

"The will to play prevailed over everything."

The Chile international has yet to officially sign the contract but that should happen this week when his agent arrives in Italy.

:D
Don't be so happy maybe Pizarro will pull a Deki and won't sign. :tongue: ;) But 300 000 seems too low for a top player even in these times of lower wages in football.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Anomander Rake said:
Don't be so happy maybe Pizarro will pull a Deki and won't sign. :tongue: ;) But 300 000 seems too low for a top player even in these times of lower wages in football.
today also Jorgensen signed until 2007....2 months ago also De Sanctis and also Bertotto...:D

and about money he agree...and he know that in Udinese we can be paid ...not like in Lazio that have some problems:rolleyes: :tongue:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts