Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently it isn´t enough with signing old glories who end up leaving the team without playing a single minute (Jardel) or only 13 minutes (Mostovoi).

Now, uncle Dimitry appears in a press conference to say that all the trainings of the team will be behind close doors (no fans and media allowed, only kids from schools that ask for it) and that the journalists who want to interview a player will have to send a letter to the team and pay 1000€ per interview.

When he said this all the journalists in the press conference left it, things don´t look too well in Gasteiz.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
This man is a fool, soon or later he's going to pay for it. No one is going to pay 1000€ for an interview. One, because Alavés doesn't interest much out of Alava, especially now that they're in Segunda, and I think that the local newspapers and radios won't pay this amounts to hear a player saying "football is 11 vs 11, there's not little rival, etc.". Maybe the next step should come from the press, if I were the owner of a newspaper, I would not show pics with the sponsors in the shirt, even the brand of the jerseys. In that way, the sponsors would force Pitterman to reconsider his attitude.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts