Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, it seems there are no Everton supporters on this board, why the hell should I post transfer & rumour news here then?, I don't know, but just for the people who are interested.

Everton insiders say a deal will be completed next week but £3m fee has already been agreed. Watson is apparently leaving Villa to rejoin Newcastle.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Everton boss Walter Smith hopes to tie up a deal for Newcastle left back Alessandro Pistone next week. Pistone is expected to sign for the Toffee's for £3m, providing he passes a medical and agrees personal terms.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad to seem myself responding to all my own post in here.... where are all teh tofee fans?

Alessandro Pistone has agreed personal terms with Everton regarding his now impending transfer to Goodison Park. Negotiations regarding bringing the player to Goodison opened a fortnight ago after the Blues and Newcastle United agreed a £3m transfer fee. Pistone will put pen-to-paper subject to a medical examination, which is likely to be finalised some time on Friday afternoon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts