Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this quote will make you piss your pants if your a gunner:

Instead, he will wait for the right player to become available at the right price, with his main - as yet unidentified - target still beyond his grasp.
'I don't think it will be this season for him,' admitted the Arsenal boss, although he has always been reluctant to reveal his true transfer plans in public.
:confused: who is this player thats out of our grasp!!!! i wanna know!:mad:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
I think Davids for some reason. :confused:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
mutu1875 said:
Kluivert?
More likely. Davids? What was i thinking? He'll leave on a free next summer. Kluivert has a clause that he can leave for £1.5million if he gets a wage cut, which I think he has already got. :confused:

·
Registered
282 Posts
if youv'e got vieira, then you don't need davids. and davids isn't gonna go from juve's bench to sit on arsenal's bench.
and besides, on arsenal's small pitch, i think davids will be committing fouls like every 2 minutes :D
i think he's gonna stay in italy and it will either be inter or roma, and possibly very maybe a pre-mature return to ajax. but i doubt that very much

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
I've just read in the Daily Express that it's Juan Pablo Angel who will be available on a Bosman in a years time (Jan 1st 2005).

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
well if it were davids id love to see him in paddy play instead of gilberto who has more off nights than good ones....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts