Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pisanu has signed a new contract with us until the summer of 2013, his previous contract ran until 2011.

Great news :thmbup:

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Yes, great, he has became a good player and may improve more.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Exactly good news!If he maintains his fitness and trys to aviod being injury,he will be our ace!

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
I expect that if we go down to Serie B, they'll be a mass exodus, and he'll be left as our best player.

**** me i'm hung over :moan:

·
Registered
639 Posts
oh,shit!
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/apr8s.html

Parma’s survival hopes suffer a blow with news that influential starlet Andrea Pisanu is out for the rest of the season.

The 24-year-old has undergone surgery to clean up an injury in his left knee and he will be out of action throughout the summer.

Doctors do not expect Pisanu to start training before the pre-season camps, by which stage Parma’s future will have been decided.

It is disappointing for the attacking midfielder, who has already suffered two serious injuries in his career so far.

Last month he extended his contract with Parma until June 30, 2013.

Meanwhile, Luca Cigarini should recover in time for Sunday’s relegation six-pointer with Empoli, but Ferdinand Coly and Domenico Morfeo look set to miss out.

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
I wish him the best, he's been pretty useless since christmas, but of the few points we did pick up early on in the season during Budan's injury, he was largely to do with them :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts