Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I probably watched my first Milan game in ages tonight and he was beyond shite.

Was he always an inconsistent myth? Or has he suddenly become crap now?

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Beckham is a much more complete footballer than Pirlo so of course. What Becks has done for football, well it just completely outshines Pirlo. Becks contribution to Milan is alot more needed than Pirlo's.

Basically, Beckham in this form, it's like Milan is having their own Messi in terms of skill and importance for the team

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
What a clueless thread, and some of the replies, I can't believe what I'm reading..

Obviously Pirlo had his best years in 2005,2006,2007, but he's still a huge contribution and the rhythm master in Milan's game..He is not as consistent as he was, and he had some bad moments no body can say no, but overall, he's simply World Class..

Beckham is doing great at Milan, we know and he knows that its a temporary spell, so no strings attached really!!

Anyway, I might be biased, but I think Pirlo is one of the best central midfielders in Europe, if not THE best!! And I disagree with those saying he's done nothing, because he had a massive contribution in Italy's WC victory (1 goal, 5 assists out of 11 goals Italy scored)

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
I'm glad that jani has the knowledge to realise that Beckham is just as vital for Milan that Messi is for Barcelona :proud:

·
Scudetto
23,467 Posts
He's even more vital than that. He's the best player in the world right now.

What are Milan going to do when he returns to Los Angeles? :scared:

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
I hope they sign Angulo then

·
Scudetto
23,467 Posts
It's going to be tough to sign someone in March, but I'm sure Galliani can try and grant your wish as he is capable of anything :hopeful:

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
He's cheap though, very cheap actually...

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
I have from a good source that Pirlo is really 43 years old, his uncle is his grandfather and he is his own uncle. Pretty crazy stuff, but like others have said, its like Beckham's Messi to Pirlo's Giuly - they are both midfielders but one is just on another level :proud:

·
1st Tier Poster
50,884 Posts
Pirlo's a good midfielder by Serie A standards although it's obviously unfair to compare him with such an established legend as Beckham, it is like comparing Jardel to Pele

1 - 20 of 119 Posts