Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It looked unlikely a few weeks ago, when the management of Juventus didn't really think the top4 spot and the participation to the next CL could be in danger, but the situation has precipitated after the last two games and the game vs Napoli tomorrow could be the end of his coaching experience at Juventus.

Agnelli has met Allegri and Pirlo comments "Agnelli told me about this meeting. It is normal that there can be one. Besides football, there is friendship (between Agnelli and Allegri)"

lol, yeah, the meeting was not football related. Let's pretend they exchanged happy easter wishes.

·
Registered
63,818 Posts
Now that you started this thread Pirlo will win every remaining game this season.

·
Registered
47,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now that you started this thread Pirlo will win every remaining game this season.
As much as I like the football player, the best Italian player since I watch football in my opinion, he is performing a "Ciro Ferrara" as a coach. I don't know whether Juventus will start to win games in a row. In terms of quality it remains the better team over all, so it could be possible, but the quality of the team means little when the coach fails to make a proper use of it.
I think Agnelli has decided anyway. Pirlo might keep the job till the end of the season (not if he loses tonight) but the next season will be with a different coach for sure.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,327 Posts
First Tler and now this. I don't want to watch either. What say you @TTM?

·
Administrator
53,290 Posts
He should have been fired 2 months into the season. Has been hopeless ever since. But as you said Toni, he is everyones all around best italian player for some time (me included), so its hard to differentiate that for people, the player from the coach.

·
Registered
17,820 Posts
This is not necessarily a career suicide. Many of the Italian coaches went to coach smaller sides first, and F. Inzaghi had a similar opportunity, coaching a big club first, and he was able to persevere.

·
Registered
46,491 Posts
Where's Overclass? I'm sure he likes to watch Pirlo's sack.

·
Registered
63,818 Posts
This thread jinxed Napoli for sure.

·
Registered
63,818 Posts
Thankfully it was created after Porto eliminated juve not before.

Reactions: camelface

·
Registered
47,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would have never created it before as Agnelli went on pretending that Pirlo was the man for a new cycle.
It looks like Agnelli has changed his mind.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts