Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The midfielder picked up an injury during Italy’s victorious friendly against Russia.

Wednesday night’s international friendly between Italy and Russia might have cost Milan more than just a few tired players. In fact Andrea Pirlo had to be substituted early in the second half as he picked up a knock on his right knee.

The Rossonero player seemed pessimistic about the entity of the injury and now fears a long lay-off. For now what is certain is that the player will surely miss Sunday’s match against Reggina, but if Thursday’s tests will confirm the worst, Pirlo might be out for some months.

Source: Goal.com

:wallbang: Let's hope it's nothing serious :depress:

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
OH NO!!! thats too bad
I will kill my self if Pirlo is in serious injury!!
I hope him the quickest recovery!!

Froza Andrea!!

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
The latest is that Pirlo won't need knee surgery so that should be re-assuring. :shades:

Although remember ... that we are Milan and no mountain is too high and no hurdle too big. We qualified for the final without two key men missing in the second leg of the Semi-Final in our quest for number 6. We won Number 5 with two key men missing. We are Milan. :devil: Great sides deal with these little hiccups. :stuckup:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Haroon said:
Although remember ... that we are Milan and no mountain is too high and no hurdle too big. :
:eekani: :eekani: :eekani:

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Great news, Pirlo will likely only be out for a game or two :)
For a moment there I thought it was Bayman's birthday ;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
barracuda said:
Great news, Pirlo will likely only be out for a game or two :)
For a moment there I thought it was Bayman's birthday ;)
According to the latest he should be fit for the 27th of Feb. Inter vs Milan :stress:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Diavolo said:
:eekani: :eekani: :eekani:
Hey Forum Manager ... I hold back my sentiments on Milan a lot of the time. ;) When I do let 'em out ... back me up with a Hellish Glare rather than a freaked out look. :D :stuckup:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Haroon said:
Hey Forum Manager ... I hold back my sentiments on Milan a lot of the time. ;) When I do let 'em out ... back me up with a Hellish Glare rather than a freaked out look. :D :stuckup:
Well, the last time you spoke out so clearly we lost :stress: :hangover: :stress:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Ambro and Gattuso can't and shouldnot play together. Tried, tested and failed formula.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Haroon said:
Ambro and Gattuso can't and shouldnot play together. Tried, tested and failed formula.

Are you talking about the Azzuri or Milan? Seems to me this pairing won us the scudetto last year. Gattuso's workrate and grit allow us to have a Pirlo lying so deep in the midfield becuase Gattuso plays enough defense and runs for two people.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Haroon said:
100% Agreed with you Haroon!

Dhorasoo has quality, good passes, great vision and also he recover balls!!!

What Carlo need more to put Dhorasoo at starting line-up? :googly:

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Haroon said:
It works a bit better in difficult away games. But I would prefer Dhorasoo. :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts