Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Listen Xavi fans. You´re fvcking humiliated now. In the end Pirlo will be remembered as the better midfielder. All your talk about Xavi being remembered as the better just died in these last couple of years. While Xavi will be forgotten and be remembered as nothing more than a Bernard Diomede of his generation. Who? That´s right. Who.

Hope the crow taste good.

·
Registered
12,625 Posts
So much hate :dazed:

·
Registered
40,564 Posts
Listen Xavi fans. You´re fvcking humiliated now. In the end Pirlo will be remembered as the better midfielder. All your talk about Xavi being remembered as the better just died in these last couple of years. While Xavi will be forgotten and be remembered as nothing more than a Bernard Diomede of his generation. Who? That´s right. Who.

:howler:

Well said Bob, well said. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
I think Both Casillas, and Xavi will rank higher then Pirlo/Buffon.
They won 2 more euros, more CL, and competed on high level more with their clubs.

At the end of day, people will use titles/competing on high level to measure careers of each player.

·
Registered
226 Posts

I'm Italian, I like Pirlo very much, still I see no need to undervalue a great player such as Xavi has been for so many years ..

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,319 Posts
Time to squoosh those rotten tomatoes on someone's face. :dielaugh:

·
Registered
43,244 Posts
They've been moved to the World Football Forum, Bob. I suspect some of the threads will later be moved to the Basement, you know, the place where your dad first molested you.

·
The Parameter
4,309 Posts
I think it's now been established without a shadow of a doubt Pirlo is a complete pos who should be honored to be mentioned in the same breath as Jonjo Shelvey, let alone Stevie G.

·
Rookie of the Year 2007
10,003 Posts
I think it's now been established without a shadow of a doubt Pirlo is a complete pos who should be honored to be mentioned in the same breath as Jonjo Shelvey, let alone Stevie G.
:D

Pirlo is still gOD .... even tho he cheated on his wife.

I love Cavani with his 8 pack and high chiselled cheekbones but then I found out he's another one who was cheating on his wife. Damn.

·
The Parameter
4,309 Posts
:D

Pirlo is still gOD .... even tho he cheated on his wife.

I love Cavani with his 8 pack and high chiselled cheekbones but then I found out he's another one who was cheating on his wife. Damn.
If that's a problem you might not want to look up to footie-players in general. :err:

What did your heroes Ribery and Benzy do with some jailbait hookers again? :eek:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts