Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Filippo Inzaghi is the new target of Lazio. It is the latest idea of Lazio after a
brainstorming session between boss Sergio Cragnotti, Sport Director Nello
Governato and coach of the squad, Sven Goran Eriksson who will be
returning to Rome on Wednesday afternoon after a short holiday in the
States.

Christian Vieri has announced that he wants to stay at Inter for the next
season whilst Parma have not made it clear what they want to do with
Hernan Crespo, meaning Cragnotti has focused his attention on the Italian
striker.

Lazio want to pair-up both Inzaghi brothers to play together in the same
team for the first time ever. Simone, the youngest of the two brothers, called
the Italian headquarters in Belgium to speak to his brother and it is
understood that Filippo could approve a possible transfer to the capital city.

Cragnotti still hopes that Vieri will change his mind at the last minute or that
Parma decide to let go of Hernan Crespo, but if neither become available,
then the Lazio boss will personally deal with Juventus in an attempt to land
Inzaghi.

The president is ready to sacrifice Marcelo Salas plus cash in order to get
his hands on the player.

--
i really like Pippo although i am an inter fan. Seems to me that Lazio is getting pretty desprate.
Anyway, what do you guys thinK?

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
AGAIN:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

·
International
6,519 Posts
TO HELL WITH HIM !!!!!!!!!!
HE SUX LIKE HELLL !!!!!!!!
NO WAY !!!!!!!!!!
MISSION IMPOSIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
F*C* HIM !!!!!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Which reporting genious came up with this one? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :D :D :D :D :D
Yeah, Gragnotti has gone mad and wants to spend his good money on Pippo hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What are they going to write next? That maybe there's a war between Gragnotti, Moratti and Sensi and, why not, Martin Edwards and Lorenzo Sanz over Pippo!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, right...

Maybe the next story will be donkeys that can sing "La Traviata"!!!!!

R

·
0 Posts
Pippo sux big time. I dont understand why he's in the national team of Italy.
F*ck him.

Let him stay with Juve!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I don't like Pippo, He's not the type of striker that Lazio wants.
Again.. Noooooooooo

Salas much even better than him, so why we should buy him?

Forza Lazio

[Edited by Pierre on 22-06-2000 at 07:01]

B

·
0 Posts
Salas + money for Pippo ???????????

Are you kidding??

If Vieri won't come then how about Almeyda + Money for Crespo?

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Pippo isnt that bad....Hes definately good enough for the Italian national team but is not worth Salas + money :(:(
I think forget Crespo Inzaghi and Vieri
waste of money!!

Our attack is fine maybe a young italian can be bought or matin Palermo

FORZALAZIO!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Lazio has been the big dissapiontement on the transfermarket so far. I don´t understand the way of thought with the staff ???

We have a brilliant squad and only need to polish it a bit. I´m looking for someone to replace miha with and this in double lightspeed because this guy can not defend against skilled attackers - please sell Miha to the PL he was worthless against Spain and not to mention against Slovenia.

Zanchi was a great buy from Juve and it was a perfect player to own for the future. We can respond by buying Rio Ferdinand and show the world that we think about the future ( Rio has had a so - so season and wouldn´t be as expensive ). Then there are 2 scandinavian players that I really would like to see 1) Olof Mellberg ( yes really a swede but he´s great in defence and only 22 ) 2) Laursen - he has had an incredible season with Verona but didn´t impress during Euro2000.

Forwards ?? Well to me I think it´s important to see that the midfield brought us success last season and we need to keep building a midfield that no other team can match. We let Almeyda go now it´s time to find a successor.

Sometimes Lopez will cover for Nedved, Stankovic is in terrible form and won´t help us at the begining of the season, Sensini is 1 year older and that doesn´t fill me with confidence.

If Barca doesn´t want to let Figo go then Fxxk them, I wouldn´t either and anyways it´s overkill to have such a great player on the right wing.

Martin Palermo + C Lopez that´s all we need in attack with Salas and Inzaghino already in our hands.

Midfield: Conceciao, Nedved, Veron, Baronio, Simeone, Stankovic ( today that´s ½ a player ), Sensini, so it´s obvious we need to pour some talent into the midfield !!

Maybe Giannichedda, Fiore, why not Beckham ??, Husain ??
Anyways we need 2 new midfielders other then those we have.
( if we buy Beckham then Conceciao goes then we´d need 1 more still ).

Defenders: Cannavaro, Laursen, Mellberg, Rio Ferdinand.

Players out: Mihajlovic OUT !!!!!! please !!! It´s not fair to put a great player like couto ( so far the best defender of Euro2000 ) on the bench and have a looser diva like Miha in the lineup.

A last word: Cragnotti, Eriksson and Governato please don´t loose the momentum !! we just won lo scudetto and now everything looks so lame - we don´t act or get treated like a scudetto team.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Cragnotti is trying to build a new team..I do have to agree that Lazio/Cragnotti are trying to buy player they cant have..
Inzaghi from juve to Lazio..Do you want to ruin the team.
Personally this would be a huge mistake...

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
In an interview released in the afternoon, Gianni Agnelli, honorary president of Juventus said his club is not heading a player among Crespo, Anelka and Vieri: at the contrary they have a secret name to contact. It seems he could be David Trezeguet, striker of Monaco, who signed a pre-contract with Lazio some time ago and that could be included in a swap just with the Cragnotti's club for Filippo Inzaghi.

http://www.italian-soccer.com/9900/isn/merc.shtml

I was upset about all the rumours that were thrown into this moneysucking world called soccer, but this rumour...HAHA!!

Please, Cragnotti's mind aint that malfunctioning that he has came up with this idea right? He wants a great striker, not an joker!

Lazia: youre back??

[Edited by Michel on 22-06-2000 at 19:09]

·
International
6,519 Posts
now i have to admit that this was one hell of a joke FIFA President :):):):):)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts