Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I fractured his hand yesterday :frownani: :groan: :frownani: Out for 2/4 weeks :nervous:
Forza Pippo :star:

Nuovo stop per Inzaghi: dovra' operarsi alla mano

Filippo Inzaghi non sembra trovare pace. Dopo aver combattuto per diversi mesi con i problemi alla caviglia, che in estate lo hanno costretto a saltare gli Europei in Portogallo, ora dovra' operarsi alla mano destra e rimanere fuori per quasi un mese.

L'attaccante e' rientrato ieri durante il match di Coppa Italia con l'Udinese a San Siro e in occasione del goal del 2-2 di Ambrosini ha subito un infortunio a causa di uno scontro con Kroldrup. "Devo operarmi per forza, ma state tranquilli, tornero' presto - ha detto all'uscita dell'ospedale milanese dove si trovava per gli accertamenti - Non conosco ancora i tempi di recupero, ma tornero' presto in campo. I tifosi non si devono preoccupare".

La Tac di questa mattina a cui si e' sottoposto il rossonero, aveva evidenziato una frattura del primo metacarpo e una lussazione del trapezio e del metacarpo della mano destra. Non ci sono ancora tempi di recupero ufficiali ma si pensa a uno stop di almeno due o tre settimane :groan:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haroon said:
He just came back! This sucks!
He injured himself, when he chipped the ball for Ambro's equalizer :scream:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Diavolo said:
He injured himself, when he chipped the ball for Ambro's equalizer :scream:
Why does it have to be for so long? Does UEFA prevent players from playing with a band-aid. I've seen Ringhio playing like that.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haroon said:
Why does it have to be for so long? Does UEFA prevent players from playing with a band-aid. I've seen Ringhio playing like that.
He must undertake surgery :wallbang:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
No news like bad news! :fero: JDT has to step up a bit more now when given the chance. Good time to go with the 4-3-2-1 especially for away games. ;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haroon said:
No news like bad news! :fero: JDT has to step up a bit more now when given the chance. Good time to go with the 4-3-2-1 especially for away games. ;)
I believe that we are not going to play with 1 striker in the future. But I may be wrong of course. :stuckup:

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Is Milan gonna keep Inzaghi or no? I think that with Milan wanting Crespo, if the Argie ever gets to Milan for good, Pippo wouldn't find much space. Povero Inzaghi.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Diavolo said:
I believe that we are not going to play with 1 striker in the future. But I may be wrong of course. :stuckup:
Slightly off-topic but Utd. is playing with a Chelsea adaptation of the 4-3-3 formation nowadays. That in essence means 5 midfielders and one target man. It would be in our best interest to play a 5 man midfield not because we have to but because we have the players and can afford it.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fiorito28 said:
Is Milan gonna keep Inzaghi or no? I think that with Milan wanting Crespo, if the Argie ever gets to Milan for good, Pippo wouldn't find much space. Povero Inzaghi.
I think that the choice will be between Crespo and JDT :stuckup:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haroon said:
Slightly off-topic but Utd. is playing with a Chelsea adaptation of the 4-3-3 formation nowadays. That in essence means 5 midfielders and one target man. It would be in our best interest to play a 5 man midfield not because we have to but because we have the players and can afford it.
Not argueing with that. I just believe, that Milan's "policy" is supposedly a 2 striker attack. We shall see.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
With Tomasson too asking for some space and being younger, do you think Inzaghi would be give the SAME chances that he was given before? Non credo Diavolo. Secondo me lo vendono appena torna. Lo faranno giocare per un po e poi lo daranno via. C'ha pure 30 e passa anni. :)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Fiorito28 said:
With Tomasson too asking for some space and being younger, do you think Inzaghi would be give the SAME chances that he was given before? Non credo Diavolo. Secondo me lo vendono appena torna. Lo faranno giocare per un po e poi lo daranno via. C'ha pure 30 e passa anni. :)
Vedremo (we shall see) :)

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Haroon said:
well I'm hoping is not gonna be like that formation against Barca @ Camp Nou

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Awful news, he has been very unlucky with injuries for quite some time now. Moreover we desperately needed his killer instinct for our game. So I have to wait another month before I might be able to see him going wild after having scored a goal for us? :sob:

How could he injure his hand in such a way while chipping a ball, I wonder.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Psycho said:
Awful news, he has been very unlucky with injuries for quite some time now. Moreover we desperately needed his killer instinct for our game. So I have to wait another month before I might be able to see him going wild after having scored a goal for us? :sob:

How could he injure his hand in such a way while chipping a ball, I wonder.
He fell with all his weight on his arm :doh:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts