·
International
6,519 Posts
Pippo in Lazio ??
Don't make me throw up ...

·
Registered
163 Posts
Maybe he can learn the team the three rules that you need to know if you want to learn how to "fly" :
[1] If someone touches you, wait a couple of seconds and see if it hurts. Does it hurt more than when a mosquito stungs you, jump and then lay yourself on the grass.

[2] If someone of any reason touches you, jump at least 30 cm off the grass, or else it doesn´t seem to serious.-

[3] If of any reason the ref doesn´t buy the first 2 rules, reach out your arms and imitate a scarecrow with a big mouth and just look absent !!

With this I mean : pippo, NO THANX !!

Forza Lazio !!

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Pippo Inzaghi to Lazio?
I'm definitely with M. Salas on this : one Inzaghi is ENOUGH! We don't want to have a striker who would turn up to be the laughing stock of the whole Serie A community!

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Pippo Inzaghi to Lazio?
I'm definitely with M. Salas on this : one Inzaghi is ENOUGH! We don't want to have a striker who would turn up to be the laughing stock of the whole Serie A community!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
With all respect to your opinion...can yoiu please tell me what exaclty is fntstic about Pippo Inzaghi? I understnd if someone sais he is good but fantastic or top class is a big word.Can you explain on this please?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
You say its a fact,well from what do you make this? WHY he is a topclass player? just because he plays in Juve nd the Squadra Azzura? Juve is desperate to get rid of him this summer and thats why they have bought Trezeguet...if he was SO good and lead the to 2nd place they would want to keep on him,no? the truth about Inzaghi is that he is hardly adequate for a big club.He would be nothing with Zidane and Del Piero.There are lots of better forwards out there and Lazio got one of them...so if you say its a fact that Inzafghi is a topclass player I would like you to explain it.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
You can say that Pippo got us into second place. He may also be the reaon why we didn't get Lo scudetto. It will never be known because we don't know how it would have been without him.

He is definately a very "good" player. Many strikers are more talented, faster, stronger etc. etc. , but as Vieri said yesterday, NOBODY finds as many chances as Pippo. He misses alot too, but he's simply awesome at being in the right spot. If Kova had played all year he may have had a better conversion rate, but he would have had fewer chances to score the goals. What would be more effective ? Impossible to say.

He might very well be sold now, and I suppose Juve's results next season will be a big indication of how good Pippo really is. If he's sold the propable destination is Milan, and if he can score his usual 15-20 goals there as well without the support of Zizou- Del Piero he will certainly have proved himself.

Ciao.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Pippo "scwalbe" inzaghi sux

1 - 16 of 16 Posts