Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UEFA-Cup winners Feyenoord seem on the verge of acquiring young striker Pinilla from Universidad de Chile. I've seen him play a couple of times and wasn't really impressed. Quite slow and clumsy on the ball...He reminded me of Diego Klimowicz...
But maybe I've just seen it wrong, and is this in fact the hottest property to come out of Chile since Marcelo Salas...

Please give me more info on this 18-year old....

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,478 Posts
Steef said:
UEFA-Cup winners Feyenoord seem on the verge of acquiring young striker Pinilla from Universidad de Chile. I've seen him play a couple of times and wasn't really impressed. Quite slow and clumsy on the ball...He reminded me of Diego Klimowicz...
But maybe I've just seen it wrong, and is this in fact the hottest property to come out of Chile since Marcelo Salas...

Please give me more info on this 18-year old....
He's not even a shadow of Marcelo Salas...And Tapia with Lille now, or Sebastian Gonzalez with ColoColo or Norambuena with U Catolica or Joel Soto with Santiago Wanderers, or Reinaldo Navia with Tecos in Mexico .... They all surpass this 18 yrs old by leaps and bounds.
I really dont know what Feyenoord are looking for, he's a good player period .... He must be dirt $heap !!!!!! And U de Chile is in dire need of $$$$

;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He played in a practice match yesterday, with our Technical Manager present in Santiago. He really didn't impress, and so it seems likely that we will be looking elsewhere for a back-up for Van Hooijdonk...

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Re: Re: Pinilla

colocolo said:
or Joel Soto with Santiago Wanderers
Really,why is he still in Santiago?
I read in this forum that La Coruna was interested in him...

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,478 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Pinilla

Kostas said:

Really,why is he still in Santiago?
I read in this forum that La Coruna was interested in him...
Because Stgo Wanderers was asking too much $$$ ... Just a day or so ago they lowered the ticket, so between now and Sept 1 he might still make it to España !!!

;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts