Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
What do you want? he's one of the top 5 strikers in STSL easily, if you don't count Drogba, Webo is easily in top 4. Talent-wise he's more talented than even Burak.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
You clearly want to achieve something in Europe and don't mind getting experienced guys short-term, just like GS did one year ago, so that you could be even stronger in summer. Stop bitching. Honestly, were you expecting anything even remotely close to the quality of Sneijder and Drogba????

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
He's a better player than Bienvenu so it's a bit of an upgrade but nothing more. I don't mind it. Get players that can try and get us into that second spot in the league so we have a chance at CL next year.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
again, don't open the threads until they are official.

This transfer is fine, sure as hell an upgrade over Bienvenu so i dont see an issue.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Get over it, it's winter and you don't play in champions league...

Wysyłane z mojego HUAWEI U8815 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
People act as if he's going to be a regular starter, nothing wrong with a little depth that knows the league. Comparing him to Didier is nothing short of comical - and an insult to Didier at best.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
He's a proven goalscorer so I think you can compare for the league. Thats what we're comparing him to. Provided he plays with Sow every game, I think every goal will come from him or Sow. But we shall have to see.

But of course he's not on Drogba's level. IMO solid transfer for the short term.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The thing is he probably will become a starter knowing Aykut. Selcuk was a ****ing starter for 2 months...

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Selcuk was a starter when we did not have RM for the european games. And when Topal was injured. Who would Webo start over? If we play some sort of 4-4-2 then hopefully over Cristian. I doubt he'll be starting over Sow.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Selcuk was a fcking starter when we were in the Champs League against Sevilla for godsake, the guy is an anomaly and not worth bringing up.

Webo isn't really going to start so, for depth, this is just fine.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Semih's form won't last long so he'll do as a back-up for Sow. Hope the transfer fee isn't too much though.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
he is no niang but easily top 5 forward in the league. dont think he will sit on the bench, he will play along with sow. he wont cost that much aswell, good transfer overall.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
he is no niang but easily top 5 forward in the league. dont think he will sit on the bench, he will play along with sow. he wont cost that much aswell, good transfer overall.
Exactly what I've been saying all along.

Wysyłane z mojego HUAWEI U8815 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
If you want a comparison think of this as Galatasaray's Necati transfer last season. He knows the league well and is a proven goalscorer even though he is old. If any of your forwards have goal-draughts he'll be there to help. It's a good short-term move imo.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts