Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you guys tell me about his situation?
Is he currently injured? is he playing?, as a sub or starter?
Why has he fallen from hero to zero?

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
What gave you the idea that he's fallen to zero? With the signing of Alex it was clear that both were a luxury in the same line up. Alex was a big money signing and needed to settle in to strut his stuff and Pi-air was everyones hero was from last season so he had to play too. As a result we received some poor results and the team lacked cohesion especially up front. When speculation was ripe with how Fener needed to change their line up, PVH got injured and the line up changed with Alex being the brains behind the operation.

This started to work and he and Nobre started building a connection up front, and his output improved massively too. During the mid-season (whilst PVH was still injured) Fener signed Anelka and PVH announced he was to leave at the end of the season... With the rebuilding in mind, along with Anelka's settling down period, PVH has had to settle for a place on the bench. He did expect to start a couple of games recently but didn't and spoke out which caused a slight rift between him and Daum. However, he still features and played a major part in our last game through sheer genius.

Make no mistake, PVH still remains a hero to every Fenerbahce fan and will remain to do so. Hence why we are keen to send him off with another Championship medal to go with his only other one gained last season. Many would want to see him as part of the coaching set up in coming seasons... :)

·
Registered
18,438 Posts

·
Banned
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, I was under the impression that he was now out of favour and permanently on the bench. That made me think he'd dropped to zero. Coz in the first season he was the hero. But I guess he'll always be a hero to you guys. I know he's very likeable.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
He is a benchplayer these days because of Anelka and Nobre.....but that doesnt mean he is a zero!

Afterall Pierre declared that he is leaving the club at the end of the season.....and when you have two quality strikers like Nobre and Anelka it's hard to bench one of them. But Pierre do enter the games when we need him the most....like last week he helped setting up our only goal against Sakaryaspor....a very vital game!

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Van Hooidonk is Legend...

Ben o klipi gordum cok guzel bir klip , cok uzuldum niye birakti ya FB Van Hoojdonk , gercekten unutumas bir isim Fener icin , ishala gelecek yil antrenor olacak Hoojdonk fenerbahce de :).

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
GoldenKD_Kosova said:
Van Hooidonk is Legend...

Ben o klipi gordum cok guzel bir klip , cok uzuldum niye birakti ya FB Van Hoojdonk , gercekten unutumas bir isim Fener icin , ishala gelecek yil antrenor olacak Hoojdonk fenerbahce de :).
Sana katiliyorum Kosova....:)

Bu arada Türkceyi nasil ögrendin?

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
Cengo said:
Sana katiliyorum Kosova....:)

Bu arada Türkceyi nasil ögrendin?
maybe he is a "karay turk" ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts