Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Pierre`s Message to Fans

Dutch striker Pierre van Hooijdonk gave an exclusive statement to the official site prior to tonight`s cup game against Samsunspor.
Pierre said Galatasaray`s or Beþiktaþ`s results don`t matter to them, and added: "As a team we`re more concerned about our own situation. We have targets and we`re united to achieve these."

The free kick master also spoke on the league situation: "There`s points we`ve dropped unluckily. We can`t drop points like that in the second half of the season.

"A lot of players joined the team only this season, like me. This was a disadvantage at the start but with time this turned into an advantage. Now we`re a team, a new team. A team with a bright future. My experience tells me that this team will go on to achieve big things."

Pierre had the best things to say on his new strike partner Marcio Nobre, commenting that the Brazilian has "high capabilities". He added: "Like me he`s become a part of this team quickly. We`re going to do all we can together."

Meanwhile the Dutchman has a message for our fans: "I`m very happy with the interest and love shown to me from the first day I arrived. I`m experiencing the best days of my football career here with you. "Continue to show the support for me and my teammates. We won`t let you down. Good days are very near. I will of course continue to score my goals. I believe that we`ll show some great football against Trabzonspor in the Fenerbahçe Þükrü Saraçoðlu Stadýum."

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Put your hands up for Pi-air.... :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts