Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haha, i haven't seen a juve fan who wouldn't like to see crespo in juve. :) i was thinking about crespo for the last few days. :) i was dreaming how wonderful it will be. :) i don't care who will go out of juve but i really REALLY hope to see crespo in juve. i hope moggi doesn't disappoint us, i mean here we are talking about crespo and even dreaming about the good stuff he will do but if moggi screws this one up, i'm gonna kill that guy.
crespo is the one juve MUST get this season.
isn't it a dream......DEL PIERO-CRESPO!! :) :)
juve better launch a bid right now while i'm writing this!!
let's see.......this is how it shoul be:

juve:
del pieRO-cresPO
inter:
vieRI-inzagHI
roma:
montelLA-batistuTA
parma:
amoroSO-di vaIO
lazio:
lopez-who cares....
milan:
sheVA-weAH

let's hope that we'll see crespo in turin next season!! :) :)

by the way, is juve interested in figo or what?? apparently lazio and milan are fighting over figo. how can we just sit and watch?? i say we join the fight!!

piero-crespo
zidane
zambrotta-davids-o'neill-figo
djetou-montero/cannavaro-ferrara/tudor
v.der sar.
:) :) :)
THE GRAND OLD LADY WILL BE BACK.........

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
We would all love to see Crespo in our jersey. Im 90% sure that he will join us this summer. Im sure Moggi will fix this deal. Now Del Piero & Crespo :) :) That really is something! They could be a freakn deadly pair!!! DP with the assists to Crespo and Crespo just finishes it. He's a pure goalgetter! So Crespo, get over here!

About Figo, looks like he will leave Barca. And YES we are interested in him. Here's what Juventus Online says:

With the unrest in Barcelona, the latest rumours to surface is that Juventus are attempting to outbid and beat AC Milan to the signature of Portugese wizard Luis Figo. Bids are said to be reaching $30million and may involve the transfer of Frenchmen Zinedine Zidane. However, Zidane may still hold his place in the center with Figo moving to the right wing so Zidane may not be included in the package should any transfer go through.

---

Anyways, if Lazio also is in the fight, then I'll think Cragnotti will win. He's not afraid of using money! Really would be amazing if Figo joined us. Could use him as a winger.. aahh shi* he'd fit everywhere in the team! :)

D

·
0 Posts
Barcelona will not let Figo go without a fight. And so what that VG and Nunez have resigned, there has absolutely nothing been heard of yet of any player wanting to leave or get sold. Figo for now just remains a hope of coming to Turin.

S

·
0 Posts
If juve could buy Crespo and Figo they would have a BRILLIANT team.With Del Piero and Crespo up front I feel we would have the deadliest stikeforce in the world.Combine the craft of Del Piero with the goal scoring ability of Crespo and Juve would solve all their scoring problems.And If that sounds good,and it does,we will have the midfield to match.FIGO,ZIDANE,DAVIDS,TACCINARDI,CONTE,If anyone can honestly think of a better midfield please tell me.Add to that juves always rock solid defence and you have next seasons scudetto and Champions League winners.I will die a happy man if juve could secure the signings of these two quality players.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Yuan, you really are the worst kind of football fan... Only wanting to sign "big names" and not ever reflecting on what's good for the club. You are too shallow really.

About the Crespo matter, I'm beginning to think that he will stay at the Tardini even next year, just like the rest of our players. It's just a gut feeling you know... :) Just like when you felt that Oliseh and Bachini would fail on the day they signed. However, to be fair, Crespo IS overvalued these days and Parma could do with the truckloads of money that selling him would bring. So I feel somewhat confused now. One part of me love Hernan to death and another part can't help thinking about what good his transfer money could bring us. I guess you could say that my heart wants him to stay and my brain want sold for mucho $$$.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I would not mind Crespo instead of weAH, but Vince is right he'd cost at least 45 mill $. And if you try a swap deal you better try something valuable. And Crespo is the ONE EVERY TEAM MUST get, but he's only one...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts