Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some pics i took from the game at late August between Beitar Jerusalem and Maccabi Haifa in Kiriat Eliezer... It was round 1...

The Beitar fans, before the match

The Maccabi Haifa Ultra's (green monkeys) warmning up there chants..

Kiriat Eliezer Pitch before the match

A couple of Maccabi Haifa players training...

Yaniv Katan...in the far right

Beitar fans, in full form...

Game already taking place...

AND BEITAR SCORES!!!!!!! :eekani:

game ended 1-1

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Good job Kappa. Really nice pictures :thmbup:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Raanan said:
Good job Kappa. Really nice pictures :thmbup:

Indeed :D
It was my first game for an Israeli Leauge...and it was on Motzeh Shabbat....i wanted to make the game and i didn't know how..I was in the Krayot...and so they told me to pay 10 shekels and to take the cab to the game.. i did just that and i ended up in the Kiriat Eliezer area in no time..

from that point on, i acted a little novice since i didn't know where and how to buy the tickets... so before coming into the ticket offices, i bought a scarf for 25 shekels (good deal?) and wanted to buy some tropiot as well...for a shekel each (best deal?) and i ended up finding this beitar fan from Lod.. I decided to smudge near him...since he might know how to buy the tickets..

He just told me to say to the Ticket officer "Kartiss Echad shel Beitar" and thats all..but it turned out that the price was high and the guy spat at the officer for the rise in ticket prices..it was like 85 Shekels..

When i was in the stadium...i managed to get real good seats...like front...And the Beitar bleachers were packed.. It was nice to see a lot of beitar fans all at once..

I saw that guy....who always goes to Beitar games, and that dude from Hadera who has a temper....
:p I told them i liked Beitar, i was from Canada and they were very nice.

Something that was nicer was that, from the field this black player jumped up and people started to sworm him. I wanted to get a photograph but i didn't want to risk it... i think it was that Ibrahim player who was from Nigeria...

IN all essense the game was good and in the end, i just walked to the Railway and back to the Krayot.... :p that was 6 shekels...

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
berko said:
Nice pictures!!!

Im a professianl u know :stuckup:

I do Bar Mitzva's, weddings and even Brit millah..all over the Western Hemipshere.... :p

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Xarope-Bolado said:
Cool pics!!!!

Send more of them!

Greetz!!!!!

:( thats all i got

1 - 7 of 7 Posts