Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A few pics of the Centenary Celebrations (December 19th, 1999). These are pics that I have scanned from a Forza Milan! issue and I have to thank Smoje for resizing them!:thmbup:

So here they come!:cool:

Of course, the first pic could have only been the Immense Franco Baresi!:star::devil:

Il Capitano receiving his trophy of Il Milanista del Secolo :stuckup: (The Milanista of the Century!) :star::stuckup:

The 2 most emblematic figures of Milan's history, Il Golden Boy and Il Capitano together at the San Siro during the testimony game of Kaizer Franz. Almost 4 decades of captancy between the 2 of them!:stuckup::devil: :eekani: :stuckup::proud: :star:

One of the most moving moments of the Centenary, Rocco's son receiving the award of Coach of Century for his late legend of father. :star::angel: :proud: Cesarone beside him. :devil:

Sacchi, Capello and Zac all together. :star:

Cuore di Drago and his statuesque wife, Adriana. :lick:

Abiatti and his wife

Zvone and his wife: Talk about an elegant and sophisticated couple...:stress::shades:

Oliver Bierhoff and his wife

Two of the most prolific scorers of not only Milan's history, but of all Serie A in Pierino "la Peste" Prati :star: and The Swan. :heart: :stuckup:

The Divine Swan posing in front of the Trophies of the Club during the Centenary!:stuckup::devil:

The Trio from Heaven!:star::proud:

One of the highlights of the Centenary Celebrations, Big George rapping!:cool:

One of the most famous couples in Italy, Professore Billy and Martina Colombari. :lick:

IMHO, the most beautiful women among all the Milan players, the splendid Uriana Albertini. :star: Look at that smile and those eyes...:flirt::drool:

Luigi Sala and his girlfriend now fiancé. (don't they look like twins...:lala::googly: )

Frederico Giunti and his girlfriend: (she's quite cute and fresh!:lick: )

More to come later...;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Smoje said:
If you have problems seeing the images, please send me a PM, seems that the server is a bit slow!!

Salutes!
Great job Smoje :star:
The pics don't open though :cry:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Diavolo said:
Great job Smoje :star:
The pics don't open though :cry:
I see!! I'm uploading the images to another server and I sended a PM to San Siro to update the url address for each image, so be patient!

I hope this new server works better than the other

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re-updated the links. Once again, muchissimas gracias Smoje!!!:star:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
590 Posts
San Siro said:
Re-updated the links. Once again, muchissimas gracias Smoje!!!:star:

Cheers.;)
Now works perfectly!! These images remembered me when I bought Forza Milan! issues :proud:

Milanista per sempre :heart:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Great job Smoje :cool:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Great job ;)
And great pictures as well!

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Italian women must be among the most good looking girl on the planet.

:eek: Great pics btw. Payman didnt you get an invitation for the event. :confused:

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Man if i WERE Albertini i would have quited football and
stay home all day.

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
San Siro said:
Two of the most prolific scorers of not only Milan's history, but of all Serie A in Pierino "la Peste" Prati :star: and The Swan. :heart: :stuckup:
I prefer the former in this environment :stuckup: :

Or why not:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here's a nic pic for you Romanisti!:cool:
Il Barone and Carletto. :star:

Cheers.;)

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts

wow she gorgeous & elegant.

always liked the red heads :smileani:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
nice pictures
mrs abbiati and mrs maldini are very pretty, the rest look not so spectacular so to say

1 - 20 of 21 Posts