Xtratime Community banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
9,223 Posts
Krle isnt renfurm supposed to live in Nijmegen? Who is he perhaps I know him?

·
Administrator
52,887 Posts

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
As soon as that gate got opened you lot ran, i turned back to the police and nearly got a smash to the face, luckily i dodged it, Dule was running at the speed of light at that point :howler:

·
Registered
11,691 Posts
:eek:

Damn, I seriously need to lay off the weed, I can't seem to remember half of what you wrote.

I just recall getting in, trying to go upstairs, only to be guided back down. And Incog and my other mate weren't with us at that point right?

What you said about Bogdanov and co barging in is very familiar though. Immediately they started bragging how the game wouldn't be played and with the tools they had, you just knew they were being serious. :D

Oh and btw, you reminded me of the Slovenian Serbs. :howler: That one guy was crazy, asked like a zillion questions at once, but a real legend.

lol at Dule, shame I missed that.

I (along with a group of Serbs) was actually chased into the area CSI RB marked as where Bogdanov got searched. But I immediately realised staying there would be suicide, so to speak. So me and some other dude rushed out of there, avoiding the pendrek hits by millimetres. :angel:

lol at Renfurm (I met him at the U21 EC btw), but :howler: at your explanation and maps. Excellent summary bro. :thumbsup:

I doubt it will ever be like this again. But with Serb fans you never know.
:howler: Maybe it was the beer you had before the game at the gates that made you forget. you guys went in first and then they barged in ahead of me. I was with your other friend and the Slovenians at that point when we entered the lower stands. I still want to know what happened with the other guy that was on the glass with Bogdanov, no one ever mentions him or even knows who he is.

Lol the Slovenian Serb is on my facebook, he keeps asking me how Canada is for work and keeps reminding me that he is a cook and keeps telling me the same joke over and over about a Serbs first time seeing snow in Canada.

·
Registered
11,691 Posts
As soon as that gate got opened you lot ran, i turned back to the police and nearly got a smash to the face, luckily i dodged it, Dule was running at the speed of light at that point :howler:

I only "ran" once cuz of Krle. lol you guys were still stuck in the stadium, Krle, Incognito and me were outside and i was trying to txt my cousin to see if they are showing all this on TV in Serbia and while looking down at my phone I saw out the corner of my eye Krle run so I ran too. the riot squad took some steps towards us but nothing happened.

When the gates opened, we were all by the fence as the pink blob indicates. I jumped on the curb by the fence and I know I had my arm across either Slobo, Dule or the older Slovenian Serbs chest while they held me from falling off. After all the cops passed us (leaving behind the female cop by herself, lol ****ing idiots) I moved to the middle pulling injured people back to the fences.

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
I remember that one guy who slipped behind Dule, and got a beating while he was on the floor, cant believe how much that got blown out of proportion.

·
Registered
11,691 Posts
Bogdanov's 2 years should be coming up soon right? Did anything ever come out about this guy wearing the hood? What happened to him?

Anyone find it weird that the day after he got arrested he came out wearing the same clothes (which is fine), but then they allowed him to put on a hooded Delije shirt? Wouldnt they confiscate that from him?

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I don't think that's a Delije hoody, it looks like an Otadzbina one.

I also heard from some guys on the trip to Bordeaux that he might be in prison longer for some other 'offence' he has done some while back.

What nobody really knows is that Bogdanov is already out of prison, the guy in those photos is actually his double, and the real Bogdanov is the policeman on the left.

·
Registered
11,691 Posts
I don't think that's a Delije hoody, it looks like an Otadzbina one.

I also heard from some guys on the trip to Bordeaux that he might be in prison longer for some other 'offence' he has done some while back.

What nobody really knows is that Bogdanov is already out of prison, the guy in those photos is actually his double, and the real Bogdanov is the policeman on the left.
lol

is he serving in Serbia or italy?

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Serbia

·
Registered
11,691 Posts
Happy anniversary :proud: you can see Krle and I on the nottom section. Krle in a grey hoody and me in the red Serbia jacket with a black hoodie and then without the hoodie
PG5yVlTkhlI

·
Registered
6,260 Posts
Fvckin disgrace.

·
Registered
627 Posts
The riot squad was on the other side of that gate the Serbs* tried to break down. Thats when they rushed in that gate and beat down other Serbs and the riot squad at the main entrance rushed to flank them from behind. The pink markings is where we were when Renfrum ended up getting whacked.

*Italian agent provocateurs.
It must have been a huge blow to the head because I don't even remember being in Genua

Krle isnt renfurm supposed to live in Nijmegen? Who is he perhaps I know him?
I doubt it.

When I met Krle in Arnhem I used my forum name to introduce myself. But years before that I did use my real name in a shortlived online FM game with Krle and Parni Valjak.

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
Happy anniversary :proud: you can see Krle and I on the nottom section. Krle in a grey hoody and me in the red Serbia jacket with a black hoodie and then without the hoodie
PG5yVlTkhlI
Happy anniversary to you too. That was definitely one the weirdest football trips I've been on. But at least I got to meet quite a few XT members, pretty much the only positive. :D

It must have been a huge blow to the head because I don't even remember being in Genua
Yeah, he means Incognito, who is also a member here, although he hardly ever posts.

But it's great to see you back, Renfurm, one of the true vets of this forum. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,691 Posts
8 year anniversary today :howler:

21 - 38 of 38 Posts